5

2 weeks later...
So since Mark came he's been sleeping in my room with me. Last week everyone came, and they were sleeping in the guest room, living room, and basement. Today I woke up early since it is my 14th birthday!!!! When I woke up, mark wasn't by my side. But then I had to go to the bathroom, so I got out of bed and smelled pancakes.
I went to the kitchen and I saw everyone there and they screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Then mark went up to me carried me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he kissed me and smiled during the kiss. I heard pictures being taken and I saw everyone taking pictures except Mario.
Once everyone got ready we went to the mall. We went to hollister, and everyone got me their presents.
--------------
4 hours later
After a long day of shopping we all went back to my house and we watched movies. I was cuddling with mark when I yelled "can we play truth or dare?!" Everyone agreed. We all sat in a circle and I said to Mario "truth or dare" he replied "dare" I then said " go run around the street with only your boxers..." he said ok. He did it and asked Ariel " truth or dare" she said truth and Mario asked if she could date anyone in the room, she replied with ZACH. Then she asked me, I said dare and she told me to kiss mark.... so I kissed him and I felt sparks!! ...............
After a while it got boring so we kept watching movies. We watched finding dory and I cried during the movie. Then Big Hero Six and I also cried. And to top it all off we watched titanic and all of us girls cried...
------------------------------
Short chapter sorry- I gonna play in the snow now
~Vale❤❤