4

So today Mark is coming and I'm so excited. I never got to meet Weston but life puts people in front of you to prepare you for the new people. I texted my babe to see how he was holding up.
Me- hey babe
Mark- hey baby girl
Me- when are you gonna land?
Mark- in like 3 hours baby
Me- I will pick you up ok?
Mark- ok and baby girl can we talk for the rest of the plane ride it's really boring up here
Me- ok but brb
---------
That's when I texted Ariel cause I wanted her to record mark and seeing each other for the first time...
-----------
Me- hey Ariel can you come with me to the airport
Ariel- yea sure bout what for?
Me- can you record mark and I's first time seeing each other
Ariel- yea ok
Me- thanks
Ariel- np
------------
Me- hey babe I'm back
Mark- yay
Me- let's play 20 question to get to know ourselves better
Mark- ok you first
Me- where do you live?
Mark- Pennsylvania, where were you born?
Me- California, how old are you?
Mark- 14, what's your favorite color?
Me- black and white, do you go on tours like the others do?
Mark- yea but ofc you will always be there cause you go on tours too❤ if you can go to one place what would it be?
Me- The Ik cause it's always been a dream of mine.... if you had the option to where would you move?
Mark- Florida cause that's where my babe lives. What's your favorite show?
Me- the fosters, who's your best friend?
Mark- Jacob Sartorius, who's yours?
Me- Mario selman and baby Ariel, what are you most afraid of?
Mark- heights, what's your worst fear?
Me- losing my boyfriend, what are your goals in life?
Mark- getting a wife having kids and being happy, what is your one main goal?
Me- not to cut. Have you ever gotten depressed?
Mark- yea, why did you cut?
Me- cause I felt like I wasn't wanted in this world and my ex used to abuse me... why did you get depressed?
Mark- cause I kept getting hate at my school for being myself.... how did you get internet famous?
Me- over younow... how did you?
Mark- being myself, are you afraid of letting your true fellings out?
Me- yea what do you see in me?
Mark- everything your perfect, what do you see in me?
Me- everything, have you ever watched me before we started dating?
Mark- yea every day did you ever watch me?
Me- yup you always made my day
-------------------
And before I knew it 3 hours have passed and it was time to pick up Ariel. I picked up Ariel and we drove to the airport. I was walking down to the departures and I saw mark looking the other way. I ran up to him and screamed while running. He turned around, opened his arms wide and I jumped into them making him fall to the ground. We both fall but we kept hugging. Then I kissed him, I've been wanting to feel his lips since we started dating. His lips were soft and our lips moved in sync. Our kiss was passionate but it was a soft kiss not a rough one. I was ooo happy i finally got to meet my baby. He was the LOML. He made me happy when sky's are gray. We both got up and walked down to where Ariel was holding hands. She screamed "GOALS!!" She then sent the video to the group chat. I went to the group chat, took a selfie with mark and sent it to the group.
Me-

Everyone- GOALLLSSSSSMark- that's all mineMark then tool a screen shot and posted it on instagram

Mark- that's all mine
Mark then tool a screen shot and posted it on instagram.

Everyone- GOALLLSSSSSMark- that's all mineMark then tool a screen shot and posted it on instagram

Duhitzmark- all mine🔐🔐
---------------------- hoped you liked it
~val❤