6

So last night, we watched a lot of movies and most of us cried. Today was a new day and I am 14!! I woke up and checked my phone , it was 10 am, and everyone was still sleeping. So I woke up mark and told him we were gonna scare everyone. So I gave him two pans and we both went to the basement, and we started banging the pans together. Everyone got up and screamed.
Everyone got ready and we went to the mall. The girls and boys separated. I ent to sephora and got a bunch of make up.
I texted the group chat
Me- hey guys where are you??
Zach- the food court
Me- is everyone there?
Ariel- yea everyone except mark
Me- oh ok do you know where he is?
Jovani- no
Me- imma go look for him

I went to go look for mark, I was starting to get worried... was he cheating on me?!? I went to hollister and I saw him out side with some girl. Next thing I know they're kissing. I screamed "that bitch!!"I was so frustrated.  I ran to the food court and told them that we were leaving. They asked about mark and I said that I would tell them in the car. I had tears running down my face.
We all went to the car and I told them what mark did. Mario started driving leaving mark behind. Ariel was comforting me, and was telling me everything would be ok. I was doubting her.
I told everyone that I was going to take a nap, but instead I went to my bathroom. I took my old friend out and started to cut. 1 for loving Weston, another for loving mark, another for mark cheating, and another for falling for them. I put in a sweat shirt and went down stairs.
Ariel said" well that was a quick nap" I said that I couldn't go to sleep. Mario noticed that my eyes were puffy, and he pulled me into my room and asked me what was wrong, other than crying about mark. I told him nothing and covered my hands in my sweat shirt. I was "cold". He noticed and took my hands pulled up my sleeves and he asked why. I said "because of my love life."
He started to cry, and I cried with him. He hugged me, as I cried in his shoulders. His hugs were amazing and I felt huge sparks.
Even though I felt sparks, I knew I was done with boys for a while. I had to wait a little to get back in a relationship.
--------------
~val❤