14

Soo the next day I notice my bed is warm. I roll
Over to the cold side of the bed and I stay there, I don't like it when my bed is warm. I wanted to hang out with Ariel, Evelyn,Fatima, and Hayley today.
Pm between Ariel
Me- hey good morning, wanna hangout today??
Pm between fatima
Me- GOOD MORNING SWEETIE, DO UOU WANNA HANGOUT TODAY?
Pm between Hayley
Me- hey wanna hangout today?
Pm between Evelyn
Me- hey, hello, Good morning; do you wanna hangout today?
------
Soo I walk downstairs and I see Xavier there cooking breakfast. I walk up to him and leave him a kiss on the cheek where he lest expected it. I told him "hey good morning, sooo what do you have to do today?" He said that he might hangout with the guys. And I did I might hangout with the girls.All the girls responded with a yes ofc.soo I decided to get ready, and go to Arield house. I let Xavier know that I was leaving.
I started walking to ariels house and I walked by Fatimas house. I noticed in her window there was gun pointed by her head. I went inside, since it was unlocked, went to the
kitchen, grabbed a knife. And went upstairs as quiet as a mouse, I saw someone, but the had their back turned so they didn't see me. I put the knife down and I kneed them in butt. I would do anything to save Fatimas life. Then they turned around and punched them in the face, I noticed it was....they had a mask. While they were on the ground, I untied fatima, and noticed she was crying, I hugged her tight and told her to go downstairs and call 911. I took off the mask and noticed the person was....
----------------
Ooooo cliffhanger....
Who do you think it is? Comment down below!!
~Vale❤