13

So the next day I woke up in my kings arms and checked the time. It was 2 pm! I tried to wake up Xavier, but he didn't budge. I started to leave him tiny kisses along his straight jawline. Then he started to flutter his eyelids.
I got out of his grip and he said "no can you pls stay with me 5 more minutes, I wanna cuddle" and I said " fineee, but only 5 minutes", he legit screamed "yay!"
5 Minutes later
I got out of his grip and took out my phone, I texted the group chat to see if they want to go to the mall today.
-------Groupchat-------
Me- GOOD MORNING PEOPLE
Ariel- Hey
Me- HOWS LIFE
Mario- GOOD HOW ARE YOU!? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?
Me- OOPS
Me- Soooo do you wanna go to the mall today??
Ariel-sure
Mario-^
Me- ZACH, JULIAN, JOVANI, MARK, BRYCE, FATIMA, HUNTER, BLAKKEEEE, GET IN HEREEE!!!
Zach- you woke me up whatttt?
Me- wanna go to the mall?
Fatima, Hunter, twins, mark- yeaa surrreee
Me- be there at 3
Bryce, Blake- IM GOING TOO
Me- ok, BTW I'm bring my boyfriend, Xavier
---------At the mall---------
Soo me and Xavier got ready and headed to the mall.
On our way I saw this girl and she looked lovely so I asked if she wanted to hang with us. She said "sure." The whole time she kept looking at Xavier. I said " hey we didn't introduce our selves, I'm Valeria Martinez, I'm sorta internet famous. And this is my boyfriend Xavier." She said " oh cool!"
Then we met up with everyone else and introduced them. I looked at Mark and Julian and they had disgusted faces. I asked them what was wrong and they said that " we both dated her." All I said was "oh". I then went back to Xavier and hugged him. He honestly makes me soo happy. Then I saw Fatima hug andrew and andrew kiss her. May I just say ANDRATIMA!!! Then Xavier kissed me and then kissed the top of my head. He then gave me a piggy back ride. Then Ariel came, and she was with Zach and another girl. She just met her, The girls name was Hayley Noelle Leblanc. She was sooo pretty. I honestly think we would be best friends.
------------ afterwards
Soo Hayley and Evelyn went home and the rest of us went to my house. We went live. Everyone in the chat asked who was dating who. We said
- Ariel and Zach
-Valeria and Xavier
-Andrew and Fatima
That's was about it..
During the broad cast we played kiss, marry, kill; truth or dare and guested some fans.
----------------------
I added people and yeaaa
~Vale❤