21

I don't really care if Xavier holds her hand or hugs her or kisses her cheek because it's for the plan. I go and take secret pictures of them two and say "cheater cheater Loren" and upload it on instagram. Then messy Monday sees it and Juwany sees it. Juwany immediately breaks up with her, and so does Xavier. Then she tweeted "I'm all alone💔".
3 days later
I get another text but forma a different number saying, don't get on my bad side. I knew it was Loren but I just shook it off. We banned Loren from coming to the shows. She can't get in our way.
On the bus we play games like 20 questions to know each other better. Then we play like truth or dare, kiss marry kill, would you rather, and what are the odds.
It was may 12 today and Xavier think I forgot his birthday which tomorrow. The whole group is going to plan a surprise birthday party at the event and every fan is going to scream happy birthday. I put together a slide show of us two. Everyone else did too. I recorded everyone saying happy birthday including me. Then afterward we are going to eat.
The next day
I wake up Xavier and say that we have to get ready for the show. He groans and gets up. He gets ready. Then we leave for the venue.
A few hours later
So we have done rehearsals and we have done sound check. All we need to do is the show. So we tell all the fans to say happy birthday Xavier when it's his time to come on stage, which is last. We yell his name and make him sit on the chair. All the fans yell happy birthday. We turn him around and show him the slide show, mine is the very last one after all the videos. I show him and he gets up and hugs me and says " I love you" I respond with "I love you too". (OMG HE USED THE L WORD😱!) Everyone was recording and saying "awwww, GOALS" then he kissed me, we didn't care that we were on stage, but it was a quick kiss. We were together on his birthday and that's al that mattered.
After the show
We went to Olive Garden afterwards and ate. Then we went to a pool and have fun then just me and him watch a movie. It was a nice date that I had planned but it was the best one yet. At the end of the night we kissed goodnight and went to sleep with my head on his chest.
By the time we got to the bus everyone was asleep so yea.

The next morning
We went to Denny's to get break fast and may I just say it was delicious. Then since we had a day off we went exploring, and it was so pretty. Even though it was cold it was soo pretty.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sooo yea guys hope you liked it😊
~vale❤