19

On tour Ariel, Zach, the goons, Mario, Xavier,Weston,Andrew,and fatima have gotten closer. Now we know each other a lot and act like we've known each other our whole lives.
I have been hanging a lot around the boys cuz boys don't cause drama unlike girls, boys like to have fun, laugh and all girls like to talk gossip. ( in real life I hang more around boys than I do girls.)
On all the stops we somehow find Loren. She always tries to take Xavier away from me but he always sticks around. Loren honestly annoys me. Like I said girls create drama.
So far all our stops have been a success. We gone to 5 stops, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania,   Rhode Island, And Boston. I'm so glad we passed by Rhode Island because I was born there!everyone one of my fans were so happy. I remember I was one of them.
A few days later
I got this text saying
Unknown-Go kill your self no one likes you, your boyfriends only want you for fame.
Me- that isn't true, and if you want me to kill myself fine I will🤗

Twitter
Heyitz_vale- goodbye everyone😭
Snap-goodbye I love you
If you think I was actually gonna kill myself well you thought wrong, all I'm doing is getting off social media. But u will secretly have my back up account open and let all my followers come in. I decided to block the person harassing me. And I knew it was Loren. I blocked her on everything and told all my followers I wasn't going anywhere but to go follow my backup.
Loren wasn't gonna hear the last from me. Everyone decided to mark a plan.
Xavier was gonna "ask her out" but in reality it's all fake and he's dating me. The. Ariel is going to hangout with her more, along with fatima. The rest is just gonna stand back and watch. Watch what she does, and see if she goes behind their back and do stuff. We put hidden camera in Ariels glasses (pretend she has glasses and actually uses them), Fatimas clothing, and Xavier's jacket. The we watch what she does and go live with it and make sure all of her fans are watching including ours to show them what a fake she is.
[][][][][][]][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
TBH I like Loren in real life but I don't at the same time. You feel me.
Who's ur favorite singer/band?
Mine is Justin Bieber or Shawn mendes
~vale❤