15

I took off the mask and saw... HAYLEY!?
I yelled at her and asked "WHY TF WOUDL YOU DO THAT, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT FATIMA HAS BEEN THROUGH AND YOU PUT HER THROUGH DO MUCH WORSE, IF SHE DID IT TO YOU, YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY! I JUSTS CANT BELIEVE YOU ROGHT NOW!!😡" She responded with
"WOW VALERIA, I HATR YOU, YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY PLANS FIRST YOU TAKE MY BEST FRIEND AWAY FROM ME, AND THEN YOU TAKE MY BOYFRIEND!! WOW WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?!"
I said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I HAVE NEVER MET YOU BEFORE IN MY LIFE!! GET OUT OF MY SISTERS HOUSE!" (A/n Hayley if your reading your in the chapter later in so keep reading a en don't get mad at me pls)
Then the cops came and took her away.. she was charged and arrested for assault and for trying to kill someone and for stealing the gun.
I then contacted Ariel and told her what happened. She came right away. I then told andrew to come and help Fatima since she was still traumatized from Hayley. All the joys ended up coming and Andrew and Fatima were cuddling. I was still thinking about Hayley. What if people made her do it? What if she didn't have a choice? What if Fatima and Her have a back story I don't knwo about and this was her revenge? All these questions came through my head. So I decided to visit her.
----- the next day
I woke up early and in the tight grip of Xavier.
I got out took a shower made breakfast left it on the table and wrote a note that said I will be back soon.
I went to the jail Hayley was staying at and asked her questions. I asked "why?" She said because Loren made her do it. That explained everything. I asked her " why didn't you disobey her?" She said " because if I didn't she would kill everyone!" And I knew Loren would actually say that! It got me pissed and I told the cops and they let Hayley go. Now how do I tell Fatima what actually happened.... I know!!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
Yep so I left y'all like this😋on a cliffhanger LOVE YOU GUYS DONT HATE ME💙👑
~ vale❤