day 18 pt. 3

for some reason people kinda like this story so i guess i'll update or some shit

day 18
20:09

seokjin was on namjoon's lap.

in one hand he had a plate with a slice of cake, and on the other he held a sterling silver fork.

"i'm questioning why you carry expensive cutlery around, jin." namjoon said, opening his mouth so the older boy could feed him a piece.

"you should enjoy what you eat." jin shrugged. he picked up a piece of the fluffy cake for himself and stuffed it his mouth, turning the fork over so the backside was upright to the roof of his mouth.

namjoon watched, wondering if jin had any idea how sensual he looked. "i don't think you should do stuff like that on my lap."

"why?" jin fed namjoon again, "would you rather i did it on your dick?"

the younger choked on his cake.

cockblocks.

cockblocks everywhere.

yoongi had invaded namjoon's home, and in turn, brought hoseok along. but the ray sunshine that was hoseok couldn't keep the meeting on the download, and just had to tell his other friends what was going on.

so occupying the space that was namjoon's living room were guests he didn't invite.

"taehyung, i'm a terrifying passive agressive. if you break that you'll witness the prettiest person you've ever met." namjoon warned the boy who had the ceramic strawberry shortcake in his hands.

"his not lying," yoongi spoke, "when we were roommates, i pissed him off once and while it was raining he left with all of our umbrellas."

jin, who was running his fingers through namjoon's purple hair, smacked the boy on the back of his head.

"jin you have no right to do that." jungkook shook his head. he jumped on the couch beside the pair and poked at jin's side.

"hobi once threw out your leftovers and stole the food from his apartment with jimin and i."

"why are you out here exposing us!" jimin cried from his spot on the floor in front of the television.

"wait—" hoseok gasped in betrayal, "you two were involved." he turned to jimin anomalistically, but luckily, taehyung was at his side to pull him back.

"i have an idea!" namjoon popped up. he jumped to his feet with his epiphany.

"tae and hobi," he said, "if you leave now i'll feature you in a rap."

the two scurried up and left without a single word.

"jungkook i'll buy you an entire meal of meat if you go also." jungkook didn't hesitate to leave.

"i don't want to be left alone here with a color that isn't even in the rainbow." yoongi stretched as he got up from the chair he sat on. his words clearly directed to jimin.

"fuck you too min poopy." jimin held up his middle finger, but also stormed out alongside the dark haired boy.

the silence was almost deafening.

namjoon turned to jin, "now that we're alone." his time was suggestive. "let's get you out of your pretty chokers."

***

i hate this chapter. it was also half assed bc im baby sitting my cousin and we're talking about food and shit,, apparently he wants to eat an elephant and i'm worried