day 27

day 27
17:07

"YOU really need to stop showing up to my house uninvited, joon."

it was five in the afternoon, on jin's day off.

he was happy to have the day to himself, cutting off his phone and unplugging himself from reality for a bit. earlier, he made a smoothie and soaked his feet in rose water. he made himself a face and hair mask also.

today was a jin day. a day of self care and self love. he just wanted to sit on his couch in his honey silk robe and watch american reality tv.

he got as far as to making brownies and putting on a loud show where there were girls living with each other and fighting in every other scene.

unfortunately, his perfect day was ruined by his doorbell ringing.

he didn't care that his face mask was long since dry and was cracking on his skin. he didn't care about his robe was loosely clinging to his body. he didn't care that his feet were adorned by pale pink piggy slippers.

he answered the door anyway, thus being brought face-to-face with a certain purple hair colored male.

lo and and behold, none other than kim namjoon; ruiner of moments, king of bad timing.

"you look cute jinnie." namjoon snickered once taking in the older's appearance. he was always amused by jin, and the male rarely had to do much.

"and if you don't mind i'd like to look cute alone, so what do you want?" jin avoided namjoon's eyes, feeling his neck warm up under the his stare.

he never failed to embarrass himself in front of the younger, which was beginning to become an annoying reoccurrence.

"well, seeing as you're not dressed to leave the house, i guess when can just have our date in here." namjoon shrugged as if everything he was saying was normal.

it was not normal, not at all.

it also wasn't normal when the younger invited himself inside, slipping off his shoes and making his way into the living room.

jin, flabbergasted, was still holding the door open and staring at the spot namjoon stood at before. "ooh, brownies!" he heard from behind him, snapping him out of his trance and slamming the door shut.

***

this story has no fucking plot n i'm pissed