Seven

Natsu, Lucy and I were walking home now. I wasn't talking to them though, still acting like I was mad at the two.

"C'mon Nashi! You can't stay mad forever..." Natsu grumbled Lucy nodding agreeing with Natsu.

I didn't answer, I just kept ignoring them. I was planing my escape for later.

.

We finally got home and I went straight to my room to get everything ready for tonight.

~~~Natsu POV~~~

I felt bad,really bad. I know what it's like to go on your first mission, and it's amazing! But I really don't want anything bad happenig to her...

"Don't worry about it Natsu, it's for her safety." Lucy said, while sitting next to me on the sofa.

"When did you become a mind reader?" I asked with a chuckle, earning a giggle in responce.

"I've always been a mind reader when it come to you."
Luce said, I couldn't help but smile and give her a long passionate kiss.

"I need to go make dinner." Lucy said pulling away.

~~~Nashi POV~~~

"Suitcase...CHECK!! Cloths... CHECK!!" Phone and charger... CHECK!!" I was making sure I had gathered everything I needed for tonight, I was so excited!!

I looked at the clock on my nightstand: 6:00.... I sighed, if I want to leave at 11:00, I still have about.....

"Six.. seven... eight... nine... ten.... eleven.... six hours?" I mumbled, but shrugged it off.

I was about to grab a book and start reading until there was a knock on the door, I quickly threw my suitcase in the my closet before I opened the door to see Natsu.

"Can I talk t you for a sec?" He asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

I nodded signaling a yes before opening the door wide enough to let him in. He walked in and sat on my bed, and I soon joined him.

He sighed before saying.

"Look, I'm going to try to make this a short as possible oaky?" Natsu asked and I nodded.

"I know what it's like to go on a first mission. Its fun, exciting, and thrilling! But, you don't know how to use your magic yet, so that increases your chance of getting hurt. And that's the last thing I want to happen to you." Natsu paused for a second and chuckled before continuing.

"So, when you master your magic, I'll let you go on as many jobs as you want.... I mean, I will. But Lucy might be more skeptical about it."

I only smile and nod, he informs me that dinner is almost ready, I tell I'm 'okay' before he returns back downstairs. Once he closes the door I sigh. I really feel bad now..... But there's no turning back now!

After that thought I headed downstairs for dinner.
_______________________

After dinner I said goodnight and headed back upstairs to shower and get the cloths I'm wearing ready for midnight. I set my alarm for 11:00pm and soon enter dream land.