One

Hi! I'm Nashi Akagi, and my life couldn't be better! I have good grades, a loving family, and amazing friends.

Right now I had just woken up, and I'm getting ready for school. Our school uniform is a black and white skirt that goes down to the mid-thigh, a and black blazer.

Once I did my morning routine, I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my mother and father. After I finished eating that amazing breakfast my mother made I gave both my parents a kiss before walking out the door.

The day was a normal day for me. I get to school and meet up with my friends, go to class, politely reject guys.... And before you start judging me (if you were) I don't ask for guys to ask me out! I'm not looking for a relationship, and I want to find a guy who loves me for me! Not for how I look... Anyways, I only had three more classes to go until someone walked into the classroom, he looked really suspicious and didn't like the vibe he was giving... After he whispered something to the teacher the man gave our teacher a paper before leaving, he then turned to the class....

"Nashi Akagi, you will be leaving early. Please pack your belongings and head home" Mrs.Amano told me, I nodded and packed my things. After doing so I whispered to my friends a goodbye before sliding the door open and walking out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Once I got home I looked around to see nobody there. 'That's wired, who sent me home if I will be alone' I thought. (My parents don't like it when I'm home alone)

"Hello? Is anyone home?" I called out, but got no answer. I took off my shoes at the door, and put my bag down.

"Hello~" I called out again looking around the downstairs. But this time I got a reply, it wasn't a reply your most likely thinking of right now though.... After calling out for anyone a loud shriek was heard coming from the upstairs. It sounded like my mother....

"Mom?!?" I yelled as I ran upstairs to her room. I froze... And the sight I saw was horrible, my mother was lying on the floor  dead and my father was getting stabbed repeatedly in the chest. Once this man had finished brutally murdering my parents he slowly turned to me, that's when my limbs started working again. I ran downstairs and was about to run out the door before I was tackled to the ground.

"Say your goodbyes girly." He said before he was about to stab me.

'I closed my eyes....this is it.... I'm going to die..... At least I had no regrets in my life, I had amazing friends..... an amazing family... And anything I could ask for..... I glad to be who I am....... Hey! Shouldn't I be dead by now!?!' I inwardly yelled as I opened one eye, to see the man was no longer on me... but next to me being  beaten up by a male with the same hair color as me..... A guy... with pink hair!?! I yelled in my mind again before rubbing my eyes and looking at the male again, yep.... he has pink hair...

"Are you okay?" I turned my head to voice that I just heard, she had long blonde hair and and brown eyes like mine. I nodded and she sighed in relief.

"That's good to hear.." She told me. But when I reverted my eyes back in the pink haired male, she sighed in frustration and yelled at the adult who was beating the crap out of another male.

"Natsu! He learned his lesson!"..... Natsu? So that's his name. After that 'Natsu' guy got off of the male and sighed deeply.

"Ummm, who are you guys exactly?" I asked softly and looked at the two. They looked at me and smiled before intertwining their fingers.

"My names Lucy Dragneel, and this is Natsu Dragneel, my husband." Lucy said with a smile.

"And your...." Natsu started, but as I was about to introduce myself, I was interrupted.

"Our daughter." They both said with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?"