Four

The next day

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock 9:15am. I got up and went to shower, now that i'm clean I walked out of the bathroom in only a towel. I opened my closet and chose an outfit to wear for the day.

When I got downstairs I saw Natsu and Lucy with their heads down while a women with long red hair and wearing armor was yelling at them, A man with raven hair and no shirt or pants on, a women with blue hair holding his shirt and pants, and a girl...

When I got downstairs I saw Natsu and Lucy with their heads down while a women with long red hair and wearing armor was yelling at them, A man with raven hair and no shirt or pants on, a women with blue hair holding his shirt and pants, and a girl with long white hair was looking at my parents with pity. After a couple of seconds it seemed that Natsu had noticed me. When he looked towards me everyone else did as well.

"G-good morning Nashi." Natsu was the first to speak after a long pause. That's when my shy side kicked in, and I didn't say anything as I awkwardly walked towards Natsu and hid behind him.

"You scared her Erza." The girl with white hair told the women with red hair. Actually, the man with only his underwear on is scaring me.....

The women named 'Erza' sighed before she continued scolding Natsu and Lucy but in a softer tone, "All i'm saying is, you should have let us know when you found her. Your not the only ones who missed her you know."

Lucy and Natsu nodded before the girl with blue hair spoke up. "Juvia would like to see Nashi again."

Natsu and Lucy turned to me, I was still behind Natsu and I clung onto the back of his shirt.

"don't worry they don't bite!... Well Erza does...." Natsu said and Lucy smacked him.

"None of them bite, they haven't seen you sense you were a baby. So theyjust want to see you again." Lucy said with a smile. I nodded and moved so I wasn't behind Natsu anymore, I was next to him now.

"Hello there Nashi! I'm Mirajane, but you can call me Mira. This is Erza, Juiva, and Gray." She said while poting as the people she Introduced with a sweet smile and I shyly nodded with a blush of embarrassment, earning a 'awe' from Mira and Juvia.

"Lets go to the guild, there are other people who would like to meet you." Erza announced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the guild I saw lots of people my age, Natsu and Lucy's age, and older. From what I saw it looked like they were having a party. 

"WERE BACK!!" Natsu yelled, causing everyone to look in our direction. 

"Remember Nashi?" Lucy asked, after that everyone went running towards me, but before I got tackled by hundreds of people I was pulled behind Natsu.

"Oi! be careful!" Natsu yelled at everyone. But afterwords I meet everyone nicely. Once I meet everyone, (or so I thought) I heard someone scoff.

"I thought you said she was cute, she looks really ugly to me." A tick mark formed on my forehead as I looked to my right to see someone that looks kinda like Gray and Juvia.

He had a stupid smirk on his face that made me want to punch him

"Storm be nice." Juvia scolded him.

"I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one." I told him, Natsu broke out laughing, while everyone one else was trying not to laugh.

"Why you little-" Storm started but I cut him off.

"The only thing that little is that...." I said while pointing in between his legs. That's when he snapped and we both started to throw insults and punches.

"This reminds me of..." I heard Mira say with a sweet tone, but I didn't really listen to the rest.