"Come on." I tilt my head at him.

"Come on what?" He just smiles at me.

"Let's get out of here before they come back." I can't help but smile at Conor being mischievous. I let him drag me out of the building as we run down the street together.

Jack's POV

We wait for a solid 10 minutes before I walk back over to the room we left my brother and his best friend to have their heart-to-heart. Eve goes to stop me.

"Let them be." I turn to look at her.

"It's too quiet in there. She might have killed him," I joke, making Eve roll her eyes at me. I laugh at her before walking into the room. I look around as I notice that the lovebirds are missing. I walk back out and look at Kat's older brother, Jim.

"They're gone." Jim looks at me a bit worried. We both pull out our phones to call/text them to find out where my brother and his sister sneaked off to.

Kat's POV

After ditching all of our friends, we run around the streets of London just dixking around for a few hours. It's nice to just relax and have silly moments with Conor again. Conor leads me to a park, where nods toward the swing set. I smirk at him and sit on one while he walks behind me and starts to gently push me in the swing. After a few pushes, he stops the swing and places his finger under my chin, turning it toward him and tilting it upward before leaning down placing a lingering kiss on my lips. I shiver a bit, realizing that I left my coat in Jim's car. Conor notices my shiver and shrugs off his jacket before placing it around my shoulders. I smile up at him and softly thank him.

"I should probably get you back home before your brother yells at me," Conor says suddenly. I give him a small smile and nod my head silently. Conor walks around me to the front and holds out his hand, which I grab onto and he helps me stand up. He continues to hold my hand as we walk down the street back to the party. When we get there, I walking and turn to face Conor, which makes him turn to me as well. I smile at him before leaning up and pressing a slow gentle kiss to his soft lips. He wraps his arms around my waist tightly as he deepens the kiss.

"Promise this time it's just you and me and that we'll talk about the things that upset us so the other can clarify," I say when we part from the kiss. Conor brings his hand up to my face as he brushes my hair back behind my ear.

"I promise." I smile up at him as he leans down to place a tender kiss on my forehead. I bring my lips to his in one last quick kiss before handing him his jacket and walking back to the party, smiling like a kid.

Jim is the first to notice me come back and looks at me with that worried big brother look but his face changes when he see my smile.

"Things went well?" I don't answer him as I wrap my arm around my big brother.

"I'll take that as a yes." I bury my face in his chest.

"This just might be the best birthday yet," I finally say. I hear Jim let out a small laugh as he wraps his arms around my shoulders, hugging me tightly to him.

I'm now laying in my bed in only a white loose fitting crop top and light grey boy shorts, staring up at my bedroom ceiling as I replay the events of my birthday through my mind. I hear my phone make a noise so I reach over to my bedside tale to grab it. I look at the screen to see, not only is it now 4am but I have also happen to have received a text message from the very person I was just thinking about. I smile at my phone as I unlock it and open the text.

From: CoonerMenard;)

You up?

To: CoonerMenard;)

Yeah.. Can't sleep lol

From: CoonerMenard;)

Me neither ;)

To: CoonerMenard;)

Are you trying to ask to come over?

From: CoonerMenard;)

Maybe..

To: CoonerMenard;)

Ha ha

To: CoonerMenard;)

I could use the company :)

From: CoonerMenard;)

Be there in 5-10 mins ;)

The smile stays on my face as I set my phone back on my bedside table. I get out bed and walk to my bathroom to check my appearance.

I tousle my hair some to make it presentable and quickly brush my teeth

I tousle my hair some to make it presentable and quickly brush my teeth. I start cleaning up my room as I have clothes laying about from earlier when I was 'spring cleaning' my closet.

Once I've finished putting all the clothes away, I hear a knock on my apartment door. I walk out of my room to answer it, finding Conor standing there in a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants with a child-like smile on his face. I smile at him before grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him inside, shutting the door behind us. His hands immediately reach up to cradle my face as he pulls me into a deep kiss.

"Missed me much?" I tease as he brushes back a strand of my hair with his hand. He looks at me with loving eyes.

"You have no idea," He breathes out, making my smile grow bigger. My hands grips tighter onto the sides of his shirt as I lean in and kiss him again. Conor surprises me by picking me up bridal style and carrying me off to my bedroom. He lays me on my bed before kicking off his shoes and climbing on top of me. His body hovers over mine as our lips meet in a passionate kiss. I feel his hand slide under my shirt as my fingers get tangled in his messy curls. His lips leave mine as he makes a trail of kisses down the side of my face to my neck and shoulder. A moan escapes my lips, when his lips brush the spot under my ear. I can feel him smile against my skin before bringing his lips back to mine, placing a hard kiss on my mouth. I reach my hands down to the hem of his shirt and tug it up, indicating to him that I want him to take it off and he does. I pull off my top as well, leaving us both half naked and staring at each other's bodies. Conor caresses my cheek while looking at me like I'm the his favorite person in the world.

"You are so beautiful." I blush as the words he accidentally let slip from his now swollen lips, which makes him smile. Soon the rest of our clothes are thrown off the bed like our shirts were before Conor slowly and gently makes love to me, making up for the time we lost together. I've never been more happy than I am in this moment.