That didn't work.

Beginne am Anfang

"Fuck no!" Felix exclaimed, a look of anger on his face. "Sean's a fucking decent person, unlike you, you piece of dog shit."

PJ closed his eyes, trying to control his temper from where he was hidden around the corner close by. He knew that if he rushed in, he wouldn't be much of a help, and would probably make things worse for Sean.

Felix wasn't managing quite as well to hide his anger. Knowing Felix, he'd probably attempt to kill Mark. (And possibly would, depending on how angry he was. Never underestimate Felix.)

"Your a fucking pile of overgrown shit, you know that?" Felix hissed. Mark merely laughed at his words, turning away from the angry boy, and walking away.

Luckily, Felix didn't attack him yet, just stood there simmering with rage at how Mark simply dismissed his attempts to protect Sean. Once PJ was sure Mark was far enough away, he came out from behind the wall, hands clenched into fists, anger pulsing through his veins.

Both of them were mad, and hated Mark even more, if that was possible.

Shaking his head, PJ tried to think calm thoughts, and slapped Felix on the back saying, "Hey, you want to go get a coffee or something? 'Cause right now, I think you might need yo relax a bit, especially before we see Sean again."

Shaking off his anger ad best he could, Felix nodded, and grudgingly followed PJ in the direction of the nearest coffee shop, his mind filled with dark thoughts aimed at Mark, mostly about different ways to murder him.

Once they were sat in the shop, and their drinks were ordered, PJ leaned back in his chair, blowing out air.

"Well," he said. "That didn't work."