Chapter 34

Your cell phone buzzed quietly against your side. "Hey (Y/N), I need you and Mark to come over to Tyler and my house asap." Whispered Regan's voice through the phone. "Of course we'll be right over." You said. Regan ended the call.

"Mark!" You yelled upstairs. Mark came tumbling down the stairs. "Is the baby coming?!" He said through ragged gasps. You giggles softly, walking over as best as you could and kissed his forehead softly. "No, we need to head over to Tyler and Regan's house." You told him. Mark smiled, "Everything okay?" He asked. " I didn't ask." you said with a small shrug.

-At Regan and Tyler's house-

You pressed the doorbell. You heard footsteps and Regan flung open the door. Regan and Tyler had had their wedding only a few weeks after your own. Regan's stomach was also swollen slightly from 8 months of pregnancy. You were in your final few days. Soon your beautiful baby boy would come and greet the world with Mark's amazing eyes and smile.

"Hey. Thanks for coming." Regan murmurs quietly. You embraced her, "Yeah, no problem, what's up?" You said softly. "Come inside. Everyone else is here already." Regan whispered, almost deathly quiet.

You waddled in as best as you could. Mark gripping your hand, he led you over to the couch. You sat down carefully, as to not disturbs the sleeping pooch that Regan and Tyler had adopted. You ruffled the dogs fur slightly as it let out a soft snore.

"I've brought you here today to break some bad news." Regan said, tears forming in her eyes. "It was in the news but-"
"AhH." You yelped out as pain filled your lower abdomen. "(Y/N)?" Mark said. His eyes filled with worry. "He's coming! The baby is coming!" You screeched. "Come on!" Mark said looking around at our friend's panicked faces.

-After baby birth cause idk how to write that-

You held the small bundle in your arms. After hours of painful labor you gave birth to Mitchell Edward Fischbach a small boy of  5 pounds and 6 ounces. He opened his eyes about a minute after Mark started holding him, revealing Mark's beautiful brown eyes. "He's just like his father." Ethan, who had come into your hospital room moments after Mitchell had opened his eyes whispered. Tyler was holding Regan tight, his hand on her stomach, a sad smile playing on his face.

Something was wrong...

Thanks for reading! I actually got an idea for this chapter, it's set a while after your honeymoon and all that junk. Regan and Tyler got married, ship name: Tygan. xD can I ship my own characters? Idk -le shrug-
Love ya guys ❤️❤️