Chapter 3

That Friday you woke up to an annoying the bring bring bring the sound of your alarm clock. Moaning you hit the clock multiple times to stop it. You yawned, grabbing your iPhone and crawling out of your bed. You got dressed in simple sweatpants and a simple long sleeve shirt with Mickey Mouse on the front. You ran downstairs, opening the fridge and getting (F/Y/F) (Favorite Yogurt Flavor) from the drawer. Grabbing a hard-boiled egg from the shelf above that you sat down at the table in the next room and peeled your egg.

"(Y/N)!" Tyler called from outside, "Let me in!" You sighed, running to the door to let him in, "Come on stone face." You giggled, waving your hand for him to follow you. "Grab an egg or something outta the fridge if you want." You muttered sitting back by the table and dumping a bunch of salt on the egg and shoving it in your mouth. "Ready for spirit week  on Monday?" Tyler asked you before putting the entire string cheese into his mouth. You laughed, "Yes, and you realize that you're supposed to peel that first right? That's why they call it string cheese."

He shrugged, and ran up the stairs to your bathroom to brush his teeth and you followed seconds later after you threw out the eggshells and put the dishes in the sink. Running after your best friend, halfway up the staircase, there was a knock on the door. "Tyler, can you put toothpaste on my toothbrush?" You yelled up, "Sure!" he called down.

You opened the door to see Mark standing out in the chill of the early morning of Ohio. "Hey, Mark! Whatcha doing here?" You asked, a silly grin on your face. Mark shrugged, "I got done early so I thought I'd come over to hang out before we went to the bus stop." He smirked, shifting his backpack slightly. I raised an eyebrow, "Lemme just brush my teeth and then I'll come back down with Tyler." You assured him. He smiled and nodded, as you ran up the stairs you could feel his eyes on the back of your head. Hearing a click as he closed the door when you rounded the corner into the bathroom. Tyler glanced at you questioningly, "Who was that?" he said with a mouthful of toothpaste foam, handing you your toothbrush. "Mark," you told him and turned to the mirror to brush your teeth.

You and Tyler ran down the stairs, your mouths minty and fresh from the toothpaste. Mark was sitting on the couch in your living room. "I've always wondered what would happen if you died in a living room," Tyler mumbled to himself. You stared at him, "Did you get high off the toothpaste?" Mark let out a laugh. You checked your watch, "It's 6:30 right now so we can hang out for about 5 minutes and meet everyone else at the bus stop at 6:35." you sighed. Tyler raised an eyebrow, "Why are you so crazy about planning stuff?" he asked. "Maybe she doesn't like being late," Mark said quietly. "I'm Tyler and I like asking lots of questions." you mocked with a goofy grin on your face. "I'm Tyler and I like being seriously stone faced all the time," Mark said with a giggled. (IM TYLER LETS GET EM) You chatted a little bit more and all of you headed out to the bus stop for your first Friday of your school day.