Chapter 6

That night was the night of homecoming, and after getting off the bus, you and the rest of your friends ran to the treehouse in your backyard. 

"So who is going with who now since ya know, we got kinda mixed up with all this Kings and Queens sh*t?" Wade asked. You rolled your eyes at Wade, "Well you and Bob are staying together since, y'all didn't win anything." You muttered sassily. Mark stared at you, "Sorry that came out a little rude." You apologized. Wade gave a smile, "It's fine." he sighed. 

"Well it's a little obvious isn't it?" Tyler whispered, "I go with Regan, and (Y/N) and Mark go together. My Mom would be okay with taking Regan, and (Y/N)'s Mom is always okay with taking any of her friends." the group chuckled at that last comment.  "So. We meet up after they announce who won homecoming court to the crowd? I say the food stand." Regan proposed. She always had food for thought, you let out a small giggle, " Sure." everyone else seemed to be nodding, agreeing with Regan's idea.

~Time Skip To When You, Mark, Tyler, and Regan are about to be introduced~

"Now folks, we're going to introduce out Spirit Kings and Queens of each grade, starting with our freshman: Tyler Scheid and Regan Minx!" The announcer cried as Tyler and Regan ran out hand in hand, cheering, basically (S/C) (School Colors) figures from a distance, you and Mark had helped them out when getting ready, while later Tyler had given Mark his suit, which was a little big on poor Mark and you had gotten on a nicer dress with the help of Regan. The announcer had announced the Sophmore, Junior, and then Senior spirit kings and queens. 

The stadium fell quiet when one overexcited fan yelled "WHOOOOOO!" and the stadium burst out with laughter. "Okay folks, we're going to announce our homecoming court now! Please don't be afraid to clap." Mr. Announcer man joked. "First, we have Mark Fischbach and (Y/F/N)!"(Your Full Name) the audience burst into applause as Mark offered you his arm and you took it, walking out to your spot as you had rehearsed about 3 hours earlier with the Student Government. They called more people forward as you and Mark arrived at your spot. You grinned at your Mom who was calling your name and cheering for you, your elderly grandfather had turned up as well, you couldn't tell but there seemed to be tears in his eyes. Your Mom turned to your Grandpa to point you out to him but instead wiped his cheeks clear of the salty tears with a small smile on her face.

~Time Skip~

You and your friends had borrowed 5$ from your parents to get into the school dance, you kinda had to, blame student government for making you do it. You and Tyler were chatting when Mark appeared out of nowhere as a slow song came on, "We gotta dance apparently, this is the King and Queen's song." He whispered. You shrugged, "I'll be back." you told Tyler impersonating the terminator, which brought a smile to his face. 

Mark pulled you through the watching crowd and into the circle. You wrapped your arms around his neck while he placed his hands on your hips and you started to dance. You could feel your face heating up slowly with blush, and even though it was dark, you could tell Mark was blushing too. You rested your head on his shoulder quietly. "Hey," he whispered. You looked up at him, "Yeah?" You whispered back with a small smile. "Thanks for not being disgusted when you found out I was your homecoming king." He smiled. You had butterflies in your stomach you opened your mouth to say something but instead, all you felt was a crashing of lips onto yours. Mark, was kissing you. Kissing you! You heard a few "Awwwes" from behind you, blushing even harder you melted into the kiss. 

You two (Two was the 666 words count O_O) broke apart and continued dancing, you and Mark couldn't stop blushing. Soon enough the song ended and you gave Mark a small peck on the cheek and headed off to find Tyler but was stopped by Regan, "THAT WAS KAWAII." She almost screamed. You giggled, "Sure. Have you seen Tyler?" You asked, "He was here a second ago, he must have left." she murmured, glancing around. "I'm going to find him," you said determinedly.

Minutes later you found Tyler sitting in the corner upstairs, "Hey!" you said, sitting down next to him, crossing your legs so you didn't show. "Hey," he said glumly. "What's wrong?" you asked quietly. "Mark is what's wrong," he grumbled. "Why is Mark is what's wrong?" you asked.  "Because-" he paused. Then he kissed you, right on the lips, your face heated up for a second and then you pulled away, "TYLER!" you hissed. Staring at him, "(Y/N), I've liked you since Middle School, I've just never had the guts to say it and now Mark has taken away my chance. He's still my friend, but, I don't know." 

You spent the rest of the night confused, but your Mom still took everyone home, but, awkwardly you sat in between Mark and Tyler, as soon as you sat down next to Mark he had grasped your hand in his and you had both started blushing. You had dropped everyone off and you went home, You had an amazing, but awkward night.

Sorry for all the drama, this is actually the first chapter I'm writing on my Computer so it's easier to type longer chapters. Anyways, I'll try to post soon.

Congrats on winning Freshman homecoming King and Queen with Markimoo! ;)