Chapter 11

THANKS FOR 101 READS!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!

Mark and You planned to spend the rest of Winter formal dancing as chill as you could, at the table. "I'm sorry I got into that fight, (Y/N)." Mark apologized. You gave him a kiss on the temple, "It's fine." you whispered. Regan and Tyler sat down next to you two, Regan frantically sipping on a Diet Coke. "Stress?" You asked. Tyler nodded, Regan being too busy to respond. "You shouldn't have gotten into that fight, Jeffery Levan it's an over reactive little wuss bag who runs to his Dad if he gets hurt." Regan murmured, someone stopping her nerves for a second to talk. 

Tyler gave her a small kiss on the top of her head. His face bright red, Regan turned and stared at him, her face bright red. "C-chill out." Tyler sighed quietly. Regan buried her head underneath the table cloth. Suddenly Mark stood up, stretching, "(Y/N), let's go dance, leave these lovebirds alone." Mark suggested. You rolled your eyes as he stretched out a hand. You took it, "Allons-y!" you giggled. Mark twirled you into his arms, "Smooth." You laughed. "Come on goof, let's go dance." 

Mark pulled you along in the crowd of dancing Upper and Lowerclassmen, stopping somewhere towards the front near the DJ, who was playing 'Shut Up and Dance with me'. Ironic, you know. Mark and you basically sang a duet the entire time that song played.  When it ended, another started. Mark grabbed your hand, dragging you upstairs to the food bar. (Thing? Idk) "Fooooood!" You cried quietly. Mark chuckled, grabbing a few chocolate chip cookies. You grabbed a few (F/D). (Favorite Dessert) 

After eating for a little bit you and Mark went and took some silly photos together. Mark putting on the big mustache and glasses. You were wearing some matching glasses and a very (Very) snazzy hat. You decided to pose very crazy for one, and do a kiss on the cheek from you to Mark for the second one. After that, you went back to the table, Regan and Tyler weren't there. "What do you want to do?" Mark asked, "We could dance more?" You suggested. Mark shrugged, checking his phone for the time. "It's 10:50 right now, we could..." He shrugged. You laughed, "We could sit here for the last 10 minutes." 

Mark scooted closer in his chair. You raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" you asked, "This." he smiled, pressing his lips against yours. You melted into him, you arms wrapping around his neck. He smiled into the kiss before backing away. You dropped your arms into your lap, a small smile playing on your lips. "I-" 

You were interrupted by Mark's phone ringing, he picked it up, "It's Thomas." he muttered, answering it, "Hey Big Bro." he murmured, "Leaving in 5?" Mark nodded, "Okay." he hung up and smiled at you, stealing a quick kiss from your lips. "Hey!" you protested, Mark laughed, "We need to find the lovebirds." He smirked, "Says you!" you laughed. He stole another quick kiss and stood up, " Come on. Let's find 'em."

"Regan! Tyler!" You said, catching sight of your friends. "Hey!" Regan yelled, "We're leaving-" Mark paused, checking his watch, "In literally a minute. Come on we gotta go!" He said frantically. We ran quickly towards the front door, where Thomas waited for us, "I was just about to leave you." Thomas said sulkily. You rolled your eyes, "I just want to go home." Regan sighed, holding her head lightly, "I have a splitting headache."

Thomas drove you home, Mark walked you to your door. Your Mom asked dozens of questions, but you took off your makeup and your dress, getting in your jammies and hopping into bed. Tonight was a good night.

THANKS FOR READING! AND FOR 101 READS!!! Love Y'all Lots!

~NerdLovesFanfic