Chapter 21

Sorry I didn't update over the weekend, been a mentally exhausted after Midterms 

You went through your classes until December 8th rolled around, which was when your College let out for Christmas break so you could go home and see your families. When you, Ethan, and Andrew got ready that morning, Amy made you all breakfast while you packed your mini travel suitcases to go back home. "Eggs are ready!" She called as you finished packing. You ran into the living room/kitchen place, swiping a plate of eggs from the counter next to Amy and sitting on the couch. "Thanks, Amy." You said, shoveling eggs into your mouth.

"Calm down, (Y/N)." Andrew sighed. Jumping over the back of the couch, plate in hand. "Andrew you've been worse back in Cincinnati." Ethan murmured quietly, sitting on the floor in front of you and his brother.  Andrew kicked at his brother's leg as Amy laughed from the kitchen. You checked your watch, "We have to leave in 30 minutes." You told the boys. They nodded, "Amy, what state do you live in?" Andrew asked quietly. "Michigan, actually," Amy said with a smile. 

(Ik it's prolly not her actual home state but shhh Michiganders ftw)

"Troll or UPer?" You asked, Amy smiled, "Hey! Just cause most of Michigan lives underneath the bridge doesn't mean you out of staters can call us trolls too! It's only UPers that can call us that." Amy protested with a small childish laugh. "When you leaving for home?" Ethan asked her. "Two days." She answered. You sighed, imagining your Mother's home, "I miss home. I miss my Cat and/or Dog." You said quietly with a smile. "What's its name?" Amy asked with a smile, "(D/C Name)" you answered with a soft sigh. "I bet you miss Mark too." Ethan and Andrew said at the same time. The four of you laughed, "10/10." you managed to get out from between your giggles. 

~At the airport (getting off)~

Mark was supposedly supposed to pick you up. His college had let out a few days earlier than your own and you were definitely excited to see him. As you picked up your small roll-y bags from the baggage claim you felt warm arms encircle your shoulders. "Hey, sunshine." You heard Mark's deep voice whisper sexily into your ear. You felt a small shiver down your spine as you tilted your head back and laying it on his shoulder. "Hey, Markimoo." You said with a smile, you heard a fake puke noise from Andrew, and you shot him a dirty look as you lifted your head from Mark's shoulder. "Y'all ready to go home?" Mark laughed, flipping his car keys in his hand. You smiled, "I can't wait to see Regan and Tyler and Bob and Wade!" You said excitedly with a smile.

"I'm sure you are," Mark said with a soft smile. He kissed your forehead while he grasped your hand, and dragged you into the parking lot excitedly to his car. Ethan and Andrew almost had to run to keep up with the pair of you. You slung yourself into the passenger's seat of his car as the twins sat in the back. Mark started the car, glancing at you with a smile as he pulled out of the lot.

~Back at home~

Your childhood home was decorated with Christmas lights and mistletoe. "(Y/N), dear, I'm throwing a Christmas party for you and your friends on Saturday." You Mom told you with a small smile, "Thanks, Mom." you whispered, pulling her into a warm hug. You missed your Mom's huge during your time in LA, the City of Angels. "I missed you, honey." She said quietly. "I missed you too Mom." You said with a smile. "Maybe you and Mark want to hang out in the tree house? To wait for your friends at least." She said, a mischevious twinkle in her eyes. You laughed, "Fine." 

Mark was already in the treehouse, "Permission to come up?" You yelled to Mark. "Aye Aye, Ma'am!" Mark yelled down. You climbed up skillfully, as you hauled yourself into the stable home in your backyard. Mark was standing in the middle of the room. A small smile playing softly on his lips. As you stood up and brushed yourself off you noticed he got onto one knee. "(Y/F/N)." (Your Full Name) "Will you do me the honor, of making me the happiest Markimoo in the world, by changing your last name to Fischbach?" he asked quietly. You covered your face with your hands, nodding your head quietly, tears spilling onto your cheeks. "Y-yes." you stuttered. Mark slipped the engagement onto your ring finger, standing up and embracing you. Pulling you into a kiss. 

You and Mark were getting married.

THANKS FOR READING ILY GUYS. <3