Chapter 17

Currently writing this during my Algebra Midterm 😆 Shhhhh

The next day you went shopping, since classes didn't start until the next week. Y'all, (including Amy) went to Goodwill. There had always been some amazing things to find at the store. Ethan picked up a Hawaiian flowered shirt, holding up against his chest he laughed and looked up at you. "Yes or no." The pale background of the shirt behind the multi-colored flowers went great with his skin tone and hair. "Definitely." You laughed. You picked up a (F/C) Hawaiian flowered shirt, "Yes or No?" You asked him, a little mockingly. He laughed, "Yes."

Andrew popped his head up behind the rack, holding a very, surprisingly, stylish leather jacket. "Oooooo." Ethan said, it reminded you of Grease. "The fifties were my favorite era of the U.S." Amy sighed, searching through the racks of jeans. "The poodle skirts, the leather jackets, the motorcycles." She gasped, "AND THE COMBS." Your small group laughed, and continued to search for low prices on some sick clothes.

You ended up paying for about 5 pairs of jeans and a few snazzy t-shirts with adorable sayings on them. "Are you kitting me right meow?" Andrew said, reading off one of Amy's shirts. "Says the one with the leather jacket." Ethan sighed quietly. "You do realize how hot that thing is going to be on stage?" You asked him, "In what way?" Andrew asked, wiggling his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes, "Grow up. I mean the temperature, idiot."

Thankfully you had walked to Goodwill, since it was so close to your dorms. So you stopped in a McDonalds on the way home to get an shake. You and Amy ordered (Strawberry or Chocolate) and Ethan and Andrew got Chocolate. As you got your drink from the employee behind the counter, who was a little rude to be honest, your phone buzzed. You lifted your phone to your ear without checking who was calling, "(Y/N), here, whatcha want?" You said jokingly. "Heyyyyy." Said Mark's calm voice from the other side of the phone.

"Hey, Markimoo!" You said, "How's school going?" You asked him. "Good, good." He said tiredly. "You're coming back for Christmas right?" You asked him, "If exams don't get in the way then yes." He said smoothly. Ethan looked at you with a questioning look, 'it's Mark.' You mouthed to him silently. He nodded and continued to talk to his brother and Amy. "Get any roommates besides the two knuckle heads?" Mark chuckled. You shook your head, but remembered you were on the phone with him, "Uh, yeah. Her name is Amy." You said, she looked over at you, "Is that Mark?" She asked. You nodded, "Tell him I said hi, then." She said with a smile. "She says hi." You laughed. "Tell her I said hello as well." You smiled, and noticed your friends getting up from the table. You sighed, "Gotta go Mark, I love you."

"Love you too, (Y/N)" he whispered. The line went dead. You missed him too much for words to explain,