Chapter 4

I'm sorry I haven't updated recently, I really like writing this book but High School just started up again and I'm working on a secret so.. lol sorry

~Time Skip To Le Monday~

Your Mom had allowed Tyler to spend the night for the entire week of school since he basically already lived with you. He had brought over everything Sunday night, the onesies, his Dad's 70's clothes, everything.

That morning Tyler had rolled you off your bed and onto the floor with a large thump sound. "OWWWWWW." You screeched, while Tyler snickered with laughter. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR HEADBUTTING ME." Tyler screeched back. From next-door you heard your neighbors yell, "SHUT UP AND GO TO SCHOOL ALREADY."

Tyler and You let out a couple of small giggles and You changed into your onesies. They were Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, to signify your best friendship (idek lol). You ran down the stairs quickly, flying through your daily routine.

Soon you and Tyler headed out to the bus stop where you met Regan and Mark. Bob and Wade seemed to be a bit late, hopefully they didn't miss the bus. Mark and Regan wore Power Ranger footie pajamas. Mark was the pink on, Regan was the red one. "Mix up your footies?" You snorted, scanning them up and down quickly. "You wish (Y/N)." Regan snarled back playfully, "Yeah! We're here to win this sh*t." Mark giggled ruffling the hood of your onesie on your hair.

Bob and Wade huddled as fast as they could in their pjs, they seemed to have switched each other's, as in Bob was wearing Wade's PJs and vise versa. "Wait, up!" Wade huffed. "We're not going anywhere." Tyler muttered. "HA!" You laughed loudly, "IM TYLER AND I THINK I CAN MAKE SARCASTIC COMMENTS." You yelled. Mark and Regan joining into your fit of giggles. Tyler gave you a dirty look. 

As you got onto the bus a few minutes later everyone stared at you 6 in horror, you heard many of the 6-8th graders mutter many "Wtfs?" As you passed. And your fellow high schoolers stared at you, very mortified.

Okay sorry that chapter was pretty short, but next chapter I'm going to go trough the week quickly, only writing down the part where y'all meet up at the bus stop. Then I'll do homecoming day altogether. (Who won yada yada yada) which ill try and write on the bus.