35. Epilogue

Now available on Amazon Kindle: http://amzn.in/d/i8jaYL9

....................

"Adam you're cheating," I said.

We were playing a racing game in my room when the door of my room swift opened and Loren entered, shutting the door behind him. We both gave him a glance, then our eyes were back on the screen.

"Finished your so important business talk with brother?" I asked looking at the screen.

"Yes. My so important business talk is done and I am taking you out today." He said and sat beside Adam.

"Where?" I asked.

I was waiting for the answer when I heard Adam's shout. "Hey, that's cheating."

Tilting my head in his direction, I saw Loren covered his eyes with his hand. "Your sister asked me to do it." He said and smirked at me.

"No, I didn't-" before I could finish, he leaned over Adam and kissed me.

"Levy you are a ch.." Adam was telling something which I didn't bother to hear any more. My mind was focused on the other thing.

Completely stunned by his sudden action, my eyes went wide and I looked at Adam through the corner of my eyes. His eyes were covered. Keeping my hands on either side for support, I dropped the joystick which fell on the ground. He always tastes sweet. I wonder does he eat chocolates all the time.

That's cheating on me.

Straightening himself, he smiled at me. My face was flushed by his action. He leaned again and whispered. "Be ready at 6'." Moving back, he removed his hand where Adam looked at me, then at the screen.

"Hah! You cheat, yet I won." He grinned at me.

"No, I didn't cheat." I searched for my joystick which was lying beside the bed.

"You asked him to do cheating for you." He pointed at Loren.

"Yes. Your sister dragged me into her cheating." Loren shrugged.

"You liar." I subdued my words. There was no explanation for this. Ignoring them, I picked up the joystick.

"See, she doesn't have any explanation." Loren stood up to leave.

"I have but I don't find it necessary to tell." I folded my hands.

He chuckled and said. "Be ready." Then left the room.

"Another game," I said and restart the game. My mind was filling with rapid questions: Where he's taking me? Does he ask father? Or do I have to ask? And I am not wearing a dress. I should get ready quickly before Ayra could insist on me to wear a dress.

"I won!" Adam said which alerted me that I was in the middle of the game.

"I wasn't ready, again," I demanded.

~~~~~

Dressed in a white T-shirt with a brown cardigan, paired up with black jeans and brown boots. I left the room it's almost 6' and Loren was waiting out. Running downstairs, I bumped into father. My collisions.

"Sorry, dad," I said while rubbing my forehand.

"Careful girl." He said. Giving me a glance he asked. "Ready?"

"Yes." I smiled at him and asked. "Where's Ayra?"

"She went to look over at the boutique."

"Oh no! She'll bring more dresses." I arched my brows.