23. - Tie Me Down And Fuck Me Up

Începe de la început

“I.. uh.. wanted to tell you before, but I chickened out every time. And when you were away I realized I have to tell you, that... Iloveyou,” he mumbled the last part but I understood. He looked at me like a deer caught in the light. I chuckled lightly and cupped his head with my hands. “I love you, too,” I said and looked in his amazingly brown eyes. And with that he couldn't hold himself any longer. Yeah, you heard right. I, Kimberley Emma Aldrin, love Jonathan Lewis Seward. I have known this for a while now, but it was the same as with him. I didn't have the courage to tell him that.

“I'm going showering, babe,” Johnny said after we laid in bed for a while.

“I'll make something to eat, I'm starving,” I announced and kissed his lips softly before I pulled a shirt of him over and walked down the stairs in the kitchen. I looked through the cupboards and didn't find anything good so I decided to put some waffles in the toaster. The dogs were around my feet so I decided to also give them their dinner. After that I heard that the fridge was opened and turned around. But instead of Johnny, Matt stood there.

“You're still here?” I asked confused. I looked at the clock and was pretty sure that we had spent some hours upstairs.

“Yeah, how was your vacation?” he asked and sat down.

“It was good, but I have missed my guys,” I said and grabbed the waffles when they popped out of the toaster.

“Us or someone special,” he winked and grabbed one of my waffles.

“I missed you all, but someone a bit more,” I admitted. “How's Gates going?” Brian and Michelle were on vacation over New Year – they wanted to spent some time alone.

“He's good. Oh, before I forget... We have to be at an Award Show in January. We play a song and have also to be in the audience, we're nominated.” I nodded. “So, I think I'll grab Zacky and go home now. See you tomorrow,” he said and walked downstairs. “Oh and I missed you too, Kay,” he yelled over his back and disappeared.

-x-

I could hear the music from inside. Yeah, Johnny and I were a bit late 'cause we have been busy. Before I could ring the bell or something like that Johnny opened the door and walked inside of Matt and Val's house. Johnny gave me a kiss and disappeared. I looked around and saw a female standing alone. She looked a little bit out of place and when I stepped nearer I noticed that it was Jess.

“Hey,” I said and she noticed me. A slight smile appeared on her face.

“Hey Kay,” she said and I opened my arms to hug her lightly.

“Nice seeing you again. Where's JB?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I dunno. He said he would be right back, but that was at least fifteen minutes ago.”

“I'll take you with me. Want something to drink?” I asked her and after a light nodding of her I took her to the kitchen where I found Val and Gena. “Hey girls,” I said and soon the both of them hugged me. I haven't seen them what felt like forever. “Oh this is Jess, Jess these are Val and Gena. Jess is here with JB, but he kind of disappeared and so I picked her up.”

“Hey, nice meeting you,” Val said kindly and asked her what she wanted to drink.

“So, Kim...,” Gena said and I looked curious at her. “Some bird told me the L-bomb had been dropped,” she grinned.

“Uh.. could be true,” I murmured.

“When?” Val asked excited and handed Jess her drink.

“Yesterday?”