15. - Let's Have A Wedding

As I had promised everything had been perfect. We had been punctual, Gena looked amazing, Zacky hadn't forgotten his words and the weather was perfect for a wedding in Vengeance Manor's garden. 

I was sitting at a table with Matt Baker – I bet there were at least five Matt's in the garden – JB and Matt (the Roadie) and his girlfriend. I had a nice talk with Matt – Zacky's brother – I had decided to call him Mattie. After the eating part Gena and Zacky had their first official dance as Mr. and Mrs. Baker. They looked so in love and I was really happy for both of them.

After this dance some people joined them on the dance floor and I quickly turned towards the bar before somebody could ask me.

Guess who I met there? Right, Johnny! He stood next to the Madden brothers. I felt safe and ordered a beer.

“You don't dance?” asked Joel when I had the beer in my hand and stood next to them.

“I try to avoid it as long as I can,” I admitted.

“'Cause Kay's not like other women,” Johnny said and clinked his beer with mine.

“You're trying to tell me something?” I asked suspicious.

“Didn't say it was a bad thing,” he winked at me.

“Sure, sure,” I said and walked away. I needed to use the restroom. On my way I saw McKenna sitting alone at a table. “Hey beautiful, why so sad?” I asked and sat next to her.

“Nobody wants to dance with me,” she complained.

“I'm sure Brian -”

“He's my brother. Nobody wants to dance with one’s brother,” she interrupted.

“I'm sure somebody will ask you for a dance. So, excuse me please,” I said and continued my way.

“Johnnyyyy?” I asked as soon as I was at the bar again. “Would you do me a favor?”

“What do you want?” he asked and raised an eyebrow while his company clerks looked amused.

“See, there is this little girl who really wants to dance, but no one of the guys have the balls to ask her to.”

“So?” he asked confused.

“Gosh, so for the dumb ones here: Ask McKenna if she likes to dance with you. Come on, look how sad she is,” I said and turned him around so he could see the lonely girl at the table.

“Yeah and everybody's laughin' 'bout me,” he snorted.

“I would think it's really sweet,” I whispered in his ear.

“Promise me your first dance and we have a deal,” he suggested and I accepted gladly.

“I always had to dance with great uncle Dick and believe me I tried to hide, but failed every time and Kelly was nowhere to be found. Bitch,” I said and everybody laughed. Johnny pressed his beer right into my hand and moved on to ask McKenna. I smiled as I saw what effort Johnny made and the big smile on her little face.

“Wrapped him around your littl' finger huh?” Benji asked and I simply nodded.

A few minutes later Val came towards me with a woman in tow. She greeted the brothers next to me before she turned towards me and asked if it was okay, if she hugged me.

“Sure, why you're asking?” I opened my arms and we hugged.

“Just 'cause of your arm. So how were the guys yesterday?” she asked.

“I won't say anything,” I said and winked. “I promised.”

“Well then I came here to introduce you to a good friend of us. Kim this is Tracey, Tracey Kim. The guys know her since,” Val said and pointed at the woman next to her.