Author's Note

Thanks for taking the first step with me on Cali's journey through Parallel Realities!!!

I appreciate your feedback, input...suggestions...etc. And look forward to getting to know my readers and fellow writers! Wattpad is such a positive and supportive community.

This is the first story I've ever attempted to publish or 'put out there'. I'm not a scientist, so it's science fiction with a wee bit of science fact...and a whole lot of imagination thrown into the mix.

This is a 1st draft in progress. Errors in spelling and grammar may make the road ahead a bit bumpy. But, until things are smoothed out (and if there are delays in updates), it's so the read will be that much more enjoyable down the road. ;-D  

Like Cali, I was once a Receptionist with some pretty kick-ass multi-tasking skills, working in a Research and Development environment with some of the most inspiring people in this Reality. The company's motto was IMAGINE, CREATE, BELIEVE. And like Cali I felt like I was a part of a family of like minded geeks, who are my peeps. Not 'just' the Receptionist.

***None of the characters are based on anyone in particular. They are a mix of the best of all of the folks who inspired their creation. But Cali's skills are mine...

Ok. Maybe I can't slay dragons...or wield immortal weapons. But a girl can always hope!

WARNING: Well, more of a heads up. For folks who don't want to read strong language, or graphic material be forewarned. There will occasionally be mature subject matter. Werewolves are carnivores after all...

I leave it up to the reader to choose a cast for the story. But I will occasionally add a music video or photos to set the mood. As a soundtrack and to create some sense of the world Cali's adventures take place in.

Above all else, I hope you enjoy travelling with Cali.

Buckle up and put your Jump suits on...here we go...

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TWYLA RAE ANDERSEN 2017