Twenty-Four

(This is Lexi's dress and it's beautiful I love it! And this will be my wedding dress cause ahhh I love it so much! 😂😍)Lexi's PovIt's been a year since I had Jaxon and everything is going great! Today was I and Gray's wedding day, and I'm so hap...

Lexi's Pov
It's been a year since I had Jaxon and everything is going great! Today was I and Gray's wedding day, and I'm so happy words can't describe how I feel right now I'm walking down the aisle and once those doors were open I saw gray standing their smiling.

(This is what Gray looked like when he saw Lexi, his smile is amazing :") oh and also creds to the owner of this gif

(This is what Gray looked like when he saw Lexi, his smile is amazing :") oh and also creds to the owner of this gif....thank you for blessing my eyes 💕)

Gray's Pov
Once those doors opened, and I saw Lexi it's like time stopped and me and her were just staring at each other smiling widely. Then before I even knew I was crying their was a tear rolling down my face and it wasn't because I was sad or scared to get married, it was because I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful woman and she is the mother of my baby boy and hopefully we'll have many more babies cause I want to expand the Dolan name. While she was was walking down the aisle and the music was playing softly in beat with her walking she had finally made it to the aisle and when she got there she looked at me like no woman ever looked at me before she looked at me with so much love. (Skip to the vows because yeah I'm lazy and don't want to write the whole getting married speech 😂)

Gray's Vow: Lexi I promise to you that everyday your married to me it will be like we're falling in love again like when we first met each other, and I promise to always love you through thick and thin no matter what I want you to know that I love you and I now know the reason of why i couldn't find anyone before you and that's because God was saving you for me Lexi because he knew that we we're made for each other and I'm so lucky to have met you and I'm glad you had my baby and can I just say we are family goals *crowd starts to laugh* and I want to have many more kids to come with you and only you, I love you Lexi and I promise to love you till death do us part.

By the time I was done with my speech she was in Tears.

Lexi's Vow: Grayson the moment I talked to you I knew that you were going to be trouble and even though we have been through hell and back I want you to know that throughout all of our bad times that I still loved you no matter what you did because I knew from the beginning that we had a connection even though I didn't know you, but what I do know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our beautiful baby boy and hopefully we'll have more kids to come so I can love them as much as I love you well I will probably love them more that's when she heard laughing coming from the crowd. But just know that I love you Grayson Dolan till death do us part.

After our vows we gave each other our rings and the priest said "you may now kiss the bride" and once he said that I didn't waste no time to connect my lips to Lexi's and that feeling was amazing. It's like the world stopped and it was just me and Lexi that were in the building.

After the reception (in Lexi's POV)
I was sitting at the party after the reception holding Jaxon in my arms just smiling down at my son who is getting so big! Then that's when I heard the song "Say you won't let go" play and that's when someone tapped my shoulder and it was my husband. My dad had then grabbed Jaxon from my arms and Grayson grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor and when we got there we were just staring at each other smiling. And in that moment I realized that I made the right decision in marrying Grayson because he makes me so happy! (Okay so I know that I didn't go into detail on them dancing but that's because I wanted to go more into detail with her dancing with someone else so keep reading to find out :).

While me and Grayson were dancing the song was coming to an end and before he left the stage he turned to me and said "stay here someone else is coming to dance with you" and he walked off leaving me there alone. And that's when the song "My Girl" came on (btw play the song on the top when this part happens because it will make it 100x better) and I knew who I was going to dance with and next thing I knew my dad had came out and grabbed me and we Started to dance in rhyme with the song.

And while we were dancing I had tears that were trying to fall down my cheeks because this was a special moment I mean I've always been close to my dad ever since my mom passed. So I was also close to my dad, some would call me a daddy's girl and that's what I was I could always go to him. And when my dad saw the tears in my eyes he said "don't cry Mija, cause if you cry then I'll start crying". And when the part "well, I guess you say what can make me feel this way? My Girl, talking bout my Girl". That's when the tears started falling from both mine and my fathers eyes and I was crying on his shoulder while he was crying also.

After the dances everyone gave their speeches Congratulating me and Gray and our friends and family gave such beautiful speeches wishing us the best with our little family.

A/n Okay I know I know this is a bad chapter and I'm sorry, but I think this book is coming to and end sadly :( so comment if you want a happy or a sad ending :).
Also the part where Lexi was dancing with her dad...yeah that was based off of my own experience and no I didn't get married 😂 but I danced with my dad to that song at my Quince (my 15th birthday party) and we were both crying like babies by the time the song was over lol. So I thought it would be cute to put that in my book :)
Word Count:1007
~Vivi 💜