Six

(Their outfits are above)

{DaddyG}: Hey babe I'm here 😘

{DaddyG}: Where you at tho...I've been here for like 20 minutes 😫

{SexyLexi}: Chill I'm putting my shoes on

{SexyLexi}: And you've been out there for like 5 minutes calm yourself 😑😂

On the date

Lexi Pov.
When I walked out of my house I locked my door and I walked slowly to the car.

Because for all I know this Grayson guy could be a killer or rapist I mean I don't really know him, but yet I'm dating him. Then I stopped thinking and went out to his car and then when I was about to open the car door.

Someone came up behind me and opened it for me and I looked up and it was Grayson he was so breath taking and once I got in the car he got in too. And then he said "you look beautiful babe" and when he said 'babe' that made my heart flutter.

And then I said "and you don't look to bad yourself" I smirked at him and he looked at me and started laughing.

Then we were driving and we stopped in front of a restaurant and we walked inside and Grayson spoke up and said "reservations for two" and the waiter lead us to a table with candles on it and it all looked so cute.

Then we sat down and Gray looked at me and said "you look amazing tonight" and "thanks" I said blushing a little. And then the waiter came out and took our orders, and no longer than 10 minutes our food was out and it was amazing.

Grayson said "so do you like the food?" and I said "yes I do" I said taking another spoon of my pasta and he started laughing and I said "what's so funny?" and he said "nothing it's just your eating like you haven't eaten in years" he said laughing some more and I said "well sorry if it's good" I said glaring at him.

And after I glared at him he said "oh babe you know I didn't mean it" and I said "I know" I said taking another bite while smiling at him. Then we got done and we took a walk. And now here we are sitting in his car parked outside my house.

Then I said "well I had a great time thank you for everything" I said smiling at him and he said "yep no problem anything for you baby girl" he said and then he kissed me Grayson kissed me and I kissed him back it was perfect.

Then we pulled away and I said goodnight to him and he said it back, then I got out of the car and he waved to me and then he drove off.

{DaddyG}: Had a great time with you baby girl 😘 Goodnight ❤

{SexyLexi}: Me too :) and Goodnight ❤