Seventeen

Lexi Pov
Me running up and going to the bathroom every single morning was bothering me. At first I thought I had the flu or a stomach bug but I went to the doctors and they said for a fact that I am pregnant.

I haven't told Grayson anything yet even though I know I should...but I have a bad feeling in my stomach that he is going to leave me alone with our baby.

I just don't know what to do at this point I mean yes I love my baby so much even though you can't see my baby bump yet, because I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and my baby was tiny in the sonogram pictures you could barely see the baby, but there was a baby in me for sure. That's when I snapped out of my thoughts when someone texted me..so I took out my phone and it was Grayson.

{Grayson 💙}: Hey baby feeling better? Cause the last time I saw you. You were still getting sick.

{Lexi ❤}: Yeah I'm feeling a lot better :) thanks for checking up on me babe ❤

{Grayson 💙}: No problem babe I would do anything for you. Your my world 😘❤

That text made my heart flutter.

{Lexi ❤}: Well I'm going to take a nap, but do you want to come over later?

{Grayson 💙}: yes I'll cum over once I get off of work.

{Grayson 💙}: Come* sorry ;))

{Lexi ❤}: oh my gosh babe shut up and let me sleep 😂❤

Grayson Pov
It's been about an hour after I got done texting Lexi. And I wanted to be the amazing boyfriend I am and surprise her before she woke up. So here I am at her house.

And no I didn't break in I'm not that crazy I have a key to her house.

When I walked in, I saw a picture on her table in the living room. So being the nosey person I am I went to go look at it and it was a picture of a baby, well a baby in someone's stomach. But who's baby is this.

Cause her mom is no longer with us so it can't be her. Then she has her friend's but she never said anything about them being pregnant. So I picked up the picture and looked at it closely and it said Lexi's name up on the top.

So with that I lost it. I grabbed the picture and went upstairs and busted through Lexi's door waking her up. Once she was fully awake she said

"Hey Gray what are you doing here so early?"

"Lexi I came to visit you and I see this on your table" I said holding up the picture.

"I can explain Gray"

"No who's baby are you carrying in your stomach huh!? Did you cheat on me!?"

She just sat there on her bed with fear in her eyes. And at that moment I knew she was scared because I was screaming. But suddenly that fear in her eyes turned into a mad look.

What the fuck Grayson do you think I'm a hoe or something?! I don't Sleep around! YOUR THE ASSHOLE THAT CHEATED ON ME! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!"

"And for your information this baby is you'res...well our baby." She said with tears coming out of her eyes

And at that moment when I saw her crying I felt like such an asshole how could I even say those word's to her? God I'm so stupid I know that she would never cheat on me. What have I done?

"baby I'm so sorry I just lost it when I saw that picture"

"No it's fine I'm sorry Grayson I should have told you I was pregnant and I'm sorry for calling you an asshole"

"No baby you don't have to be sorry I deserved it, but why didn't you tell me you were going to the doctors?"

"Well I guess I just thought that you would leave me once you found out I was pregnant, I was just scared"

"Baby girl you don't ever have to be scared to tell me anything, I love you so much baby more than you can imagine"

I went and gave her a hug and she grabbed my face and kissed me. Her lips on mine felt so perfect it's like our lips were two pieces of a puzzle, finally put together (omg that was so cheesy 😂 okay sorry back to the story).

"Baby girl do you forgive me?" I looked at her with sad eyes.

"Yes of course I do babe" she said kissing me once again.

"Good" I said smiling at her.

"So how far along are you?"

"I'm 6 weeks the doctor said" she said smiling while rubbing her stomach.

"I can't wait until we have this baby we will be the most perfect family, all I got to do is make you my wife" I said while smirking at her.

And she just looked at me and smiled once again before grabbing my hand and putting it on her stomach and then putting her's on top of mine.

A/N okay yay another update! And what do think Lexi is having a boy or girl? ;) comment your thoughts!
And Merry Christmas Eve everyone I hope you all have a great Christmas with your family! 🎄🎁

Song of the Week⬇⬇
All I want for Christmas:by Mariah Carey

Word count:836
~Vivi 💜