Sixteen

{Gray 💙}: Hey baby girl how are you feeling?

{Lexi ❤}: Bad :((((

{Grayson 💙}: Why is my baby girl feeling bad? :(

{Lexi ❤}: Cause I keep getting sick I think I have a stomach bug.

{Grayson 💙}: I'm sorry :( I'm cumming over ;) need anything?

{Lexi ❤}: oh my gosh Grayson NO SEX! I feel horrible but I would like some soup....

{Grayson 💙}: I know baby girl I just wanted to see what you would say ;) and okay anything for you see you soon 😘

{Grayson 💙}: I Love You! ❤

{Lexi ❤}: I Love you Too! 💙

Grayson Pov
I showed up to Lexi's house with soup and movies and some flowers. I know it may sound like I'm whipped but I love Lexi more than anything. I've never felt this way about any girl before I usually just get what I want from them and leave...but Lexi is different I want to call her mine forever.

She finally snapped me out of my thoughts when she said the soup was done. So we both ate and we're now watching movies until out of no where Lexi got up and ran to the bathroom.

I followed her of course and there she was getting sick. Dang she must have a bad stomach bug. I thought to myself...then I went up behind her and held her hair for her until she was all done.

She finally was done getting sick and stood up to wash her mouth out. When she was done she turned around and said "I'm sorry you had to see that." No it's fine baby girl are you feeling any better?" A little bit I only get sick when I eat some foods." Oh well let's go watch the rest of our movie" I said and she shook her head.

Lexi ended up falling asleep on top of me with her arms around me. I just looked at her admiring how beautiful she was and smiling to myself thinking of how lucky I was to have her. After a while I finally fell alseep.

~Another's Note~
Okay sooo I won't be updating anytime this week because I have finals smh :((
I hate finals....anyhore I will try to Update before Christmas! :)
And I hope you all enjoyed this chapter it's just kind of a filler.
////
And I'm going to be doing this thing...every time I update I'll be putting my favorite song of the week in the Author's Note.⬇⬇
Song of the Week: Impossible by James Arthur

Word Count:345
~Vivi 💜