Eleven

WARNING THERE IS A SUICIDE ATTEMPT IN THIS CHAPTER I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S OVER.
Third Person Pov

There Lexi layed in her bathroom with tear stains on her cheeks and a bottle of vodka in one hand. And I'm the other hand she had a full bottle of pills in the other hand.

The only you could here was her whispering to herself saying "I'm not good enough for him,he deserves someone better,maybe I shouldn't be here?, I mean what's the point? I loved him but I guess he didn't feel the same way..."

Before she took the pills she went to her laptop and recorded a video of herself (The video she made is up under this paragraph) once she finished her video she went put her hand up to her mouth and took the pills and swallowed them all...

Okay THE PART THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT ABOVE IS OVER.

Still in Third Perosn Pic

Then there was Grayson he seemed as if he was doing fine he was sitting at Brittney's house and she was sitting right next to him. They were watching a movie until Brittney went up to Grayson and started to kiss him and that turned into a deep make out session.

But Grayson couldn't help but imagine Lexi while he was kissing Brittney. Then he had realized in that moment that he needed Lexi he was madly in love with her and he didn't know why he cheated on her because she was perfect...

So he stopped kissing Brittney and told her "I'm done with you I never I loved you don't contact me ever again" he said as he grabbed his jacket and walked out and he realized that he needed to get Lexi back. So he went and got into his car and drove off to her house and once he got there he got out of his car and went up to her door and knocked on it. But she wouldn't answer.

So he tried to open it and to his surprise it was open so he went inside and started calling her name. But he heard no response so he went up to her room and opened her door....