Thirteen

Lexi Pov
I was laying in bed watching TV while my dad was at work. And I was feeling a lot better after what had happened. As I was watching TV I got a text from Grayson saying....(lol insetad of their usernames being what they use to be they are just their names that they have for each other)

{Grayson}: Hey Lexi how are you feeling?

{Lexi ❤}: I'm feeling a lot better thanks for asking :)

{Grayson}: Of course I will always worry about you...even though you may think I don't care I do care about you a lot.

{Lexi ❤}: Thanks Grayson and you should know I care about you too..

{Grayson}: Lexi I want to show you how much I care about you..so will you go on a date with me?

{Lexi ❤} Yes of course Grayson :) what time? And when? Sorry for asking so many questions lol 😂

{Grayson}: No no it's fine how about I pick you up tomorrow at 7pm?

{Lexi ❤}: Yep that's fine see you then :)

{Grayson}: Yes you will....Goodnight Lexi see you tomorrow ❤

{Lexi}: Goodnight Grayson :)

Still in Lexi's Pov
I couldn't help but smile when Grayson sent me that heart emoji..but I just couldn't send him one back.

What he did still hurt me and I do really care about him so that's why I'm taking baby steps and going on the date with him tomorrow for him to show me of he really cares for me.

So I guess we will find out what happen tomorrow...and with that I just fell asleep listening to my own thoughts.

A/n yay another update. Sorry I haven't updated in what seems like forever but I'm back and updating again! And I'll hopefully have another chapter up before Thanksgiving which is the 24 of this month. But we'll see how that goes! And just saying the next chapter will have drama! ;)) everyone's favorite thing am I right? 😂
Well thank you for almost 500 readers I love you all! 💜