Nineteen

-READ A/n AT THE END PLEASE IT'S IMPORTANT! Thank you 😘💜

Lexi Pov
I am now 5 month's pregnant and Grayson has been coming home late at night drunk and high. And it's starting to make me mad because he keeps doing it and when I tell him about it. He says he doesn't remember anything.

Still in Lexi Pov
It is currently 2am at night and I'm woken up by a loud sound coming from downstairs. So I get up and go check it out and of course it's Grayson barley standing on his own, he has to hang onto the table so he won't fall.

I'm so done right now I'm 5 months 5 months pregnant with his baby boy and he's out getting drunk and not helping me. And now I'm not going to hold it in any more I'm going to tell him how I feel.

"Grayson What the Fuck is wrong with you!?" I scream at him.

"W-what are you taking about babe?" he slurs.

"Well for one you come home at 2 in the morning drunk off your ass! While I'm here pregnant with your baby boy, and your out partying!" I yell.

"I'm not fucking partying Lexi! I'm just having fun with my friends" he yells.

Grayson you have a kid now, you need to let your younger self GO YOUR GOING TO BE A DAD in a couple of months!" I say.

"Yeah A COUPLE MONTHS LEXI so that gives me time to party still!" he says trying to calm down.

"You know what if you want to party and smoke and drink! Then go! Go grayson I'll raise OUR KID BY MYSELF!" I yell.

"NO he is my baby too!" he says coming up to me.

"Grayson W-what are you doing?"  I stutter while he comes closer to me.

And he doesn't say anything.

He grabs onto my hair and say "you think your going to take my baby from me Lexi! Well think again!" he yells at me and then before he let's go of me, he does something I would never expect him to do...that son of a bitch slaps me!

"What the fuck grayson!" I yell at him while tears fall down my cheeks.

Once he sees my tears, his face softens. And he is now sober so he knows what's going on.

"Baby I'm so sorry I-i don't know what got over me" he says with tears in his eyes.

"No Grayson I let a lot of things SLIDE but not this!" I scream with tears falling down my cheeks.

And then I take off running well more like waddling upstairs. Once I get upstairs I go to my room and lock the door.

I hear Grayson come up the stairs.

"Baby girl I'm sorry please let me in" he says clearly crying.

I don't say anything I just slide down my door, crying into my knees. And all you can hear is me and Grayson's cries through he whole house.

And all through the night I hear "Baby I'm sorry I really am, I would never mean to hurt you or our baby boy...please forgive me I love you and I don't want to loose you." he cries that all night.

A/n
Okay first off I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like this chapter because of the hitting.
But another update and this has more drama in it.

Oh and they are HAVING A BOY! 💕 And do you think Lexi is going to forgive Grayson?

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I have over 1K readers which I'm so thankful for. 💜 but if you guys want another chpter faster you got to show me some love 😂 by voting and giving me feed back. Lol and share this book to all your friend's and have them share it to their friend's...nah I'm jk but for real please vote and I'll love your forever! 💜

And I'm going to NEED AT LEAST 3 votes to make another chapter...so vote :))

Song of the chapter⬇
Little do you know by:Alex and Sierra

Word count:543
~Vivi 💜