twenty six.

Avery looking into thin air as Clarke spoke with her mom. Avery just wished her mom was here and that she hadn't taken the chip in the first place.

Clarke and Abby approached Avery with smiled. "You have a plan?" Av asked.

"Uh, not a very good one." Clarke replied.

"Well, what is it?" Avery asked. Clarke was interupted by the throne room door opening. Pike, Bellamy and Murphy walked in, Bellamy pointed his gun at Abby while Avery stood in front of her. "She's not chipped anymore, she's back."

"Well, what about Ontari? They said we had one shot with that thing." Murphy asked.

"I told you, Ontari is no longer an option for the Flame. She's braindead." Clarke them turned to Bellamy. "Is the floor secure?"

"For now. Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom."

"We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed. The stairs are collapsed. No-one's following us." Pike said.

"Good. Then we have time."

"Time for what?" Avery asked, knowing she was about to get a stupid answer.

"An Ascension Ceremony."

"Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn't an option. Besides, she's still chipped and we no longer have an EMP." Murphy agued as Avery looked to Clarke.

"She's not talking about Ontari. She's going to put the flame in her own head, which is mad seeing as Emerson has the chip in his head and then died. He died Clarke. Do you suddenly not understand what death means or something?"

"Emerson wasn't connected to a Nightblood." Clarke replied.

"Transfusion?"

"Connected like Mount Weather." Avery corrected with a frown. "Is this the only plan we can think of stopping ALIE?" Clarke nodded.

"Everything we need is in your medkit."

Abby stood up. "No, it's too dangerous and there are too many variables."

"But no options."

Octavia came into the room, stopping behind Avery. "Whatever you're doing, you'd better do it fast. They're climbing."

Avery ran to the balcony, looking down to see Kame climbing the wall. "We are so defiantly fucked." she muttered getting Bellamy's attention.

"For once, I agree."

***

Clarke was sat on the commanders throne surrounded by Bellamy, Avery and Abby. She put the needle in her arm making her grimace. Pike entered teh room, making Avery turn around rolling her eyes.

"Balcony's greased. No-one's getting into here." he told them

"Good. There's enough lamp oil to cover every window and floor except in the Commander's chamber." Avery told them smiling at Clarke.

"Then that's where the fighting starts. We'll dig in there."

"We're all set." Abby smiled. "Okay, you ready?"

Abby turned the switch that started Clarke's blood to flow through the tube into Ontari. Then she did the same with Ontari, and black Nightblood blood flowed into Clarke. "Hey, try doing that upside down." Bellamy commented with a small smile.

Clarke and Avery smiled a little back and then nodded at Bellamy. She turns to Abby.

"This will work."

"And if it doesn't?"

"If it doesn't work then she dies. If she doesn't try she dies with the rest of us when the climbers get here. If we're gonna do this I'm going to need the Flame." Murphy told them. Avery turned towards him.