eleven.

Avery expected Clarke and Octavia to be waiting at the intake door, and thankfully they were. She put in the simplest code she could think of and it beeped successfully.

"Jesus Clarke." She shouted as she raised a gun at her as soon as she opened the door.

Bellamy emerged after, hugging his sister immediately while Clarke hugged Avery. Bellamy kept his eyes on the Avery even through the hug.

Clarke released Avery, smiling as she went to O. "I knew it. You two are too scrawny to drill." Octavia smiled while Jasper and Monty came out.

Maya came out with her hazmat suit, startling The two. "It's all right. She's with us."

"Clarke, Where's your army?" She asked her as Bellamy stood next to her.

"Gone just like yours. Say you have a plan."

"Not really, thinking of maybe winging it." Avery suggested.

"We need to talk to Dante. Maya says he's in quarantine." Bellamy told them. Avery felt herself getting shoved to the side slightly by Jasper as he and Monty went to hug Clarke.

A beep came from Maya's oxygen tank. "Thirty minutes. And we just changed it. That can't be right. Uh, shh-- um... It's her last tank."

"Hey. Uh, we'll find you another one." Clarke said awkwardly.

"All the supplemental oxygen is on level five."

"Then we have to get you to level five."

"Five isn't safe for any of us."

"We'll take the trash chute again. It will work."

"To get in, maybe. Maya's right. Every soldier in this mountain is there. We'll never make it out." Bellamy interrupted the couples fighting.

"We can do this. We'll split up."

"Okay. You guys go for Dante. We'll help Maya." Avery went to go with Octavia but Bellamy stopped her. "You're staying with me."

"Babe. We talked about this. And anyways if I see him, I might just kill him." Bellamy let go of Avery's arm, pulling her closer for a kiss. "Now can I go?" She asked with a smirk.

She followed Octavia and the rest of them followed Avery.

***

The all slid through the trash shoot and closed it just in time. "Time to spare." She smiled with relief.

"She's safe. Could we go now?"

"I'll be okay."

"Look. I'm not leaving you." Jasper told her. "She's alive, but she's not safe."

"Cage knows I helped you guys. He's on level five."

"So We kill Cage." Avery announced. "He's a dick that deserves it."

"I'm in."

***

"This is taking too long. I mean, what if she got caught?" Jasper worried as they wanted for Maya to come back from trying to find Sergeant Lee

"We'd have heard something."

"Then what if she couldn't find Sergeant Lee or-- I don't know-- the protocol changed? What if he got caught?"

"Jasper, a warrior doesn't worry about what he can't control." Octavia reassured him, looking over at Avery who was worrying quietly in the corner.

The door opened and Avery lifted her gun as Maya and Lee entered. "Oh, thank god." Jasper hugged Maya. "Anyone see you?"

Lee raised his gun at Octavia and Avery took it to offence. "Put the damn gun down Lee, that's my sister."