four

A thousand years - Christina Perri

Clarke, Bellamy and Avery were discussing how they were going to get into mount weather to go to the next part of the plan. "Ok tell me again."

"It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in." She explained and Av took the last sip of Moonshine she had in her cup.

"Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men? And I swear to god if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself." Bellamy took a drink and put the cup down and Avery played with her empty one nervously. "What?"

"You won't be by yourself. I'm coming with you, but I've got a different way in."

"No. You're not going in."

"We work better together Bell. Its fact." Av nodded and spotted Finn coming towards them. "Guess the inquisitions over. How's Finn doing anyway?"

"I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say, he just kept shooting." Clarke sighed and put her head in her hands.

"We're at war, Clarke, we've all done things. Bellamy's tortured Lincoln, I shot many a grounder, you... Well you're a saint but nobody's perfect Clarkey." Avery assured her and looked at Bellamy who was staring at her.

"If you're gonna have eye sex please do it somewhere else." Clarke sighed and Avery grabbed Bellamy's hand and got out of her seat. "Where are you going?"

"Somewhere else." Avery shot back and walked to the engineers hut. "Wick I need to leave."

"Got it." He smiled to the both of them and turned the switch to turn off the gate. They both slipped out of there and she lead him all the way to another bunker.

"Where did you find this?"

"Finn showed it to me before he went polo loco." That made Bellamy chuckle. There was a record player in the corner and she put on some music.

"I can't dance."

"Neither can I." She admitted and smiled. She pressed her lips against his and he immediately kissed back. The kiss got more hotter and deeper until the point that Bellamy threw his top off.

"I-I think I'm in love with you." She stuttered and he stopped for a second.

"I was thinking exactly the same thing." He smiled and they kissed once more. He trailed down and left kisses on her neck making her let out a small moan. He took her top off for her and put his arms around her bare waist and carried to to the bed in the corner. "You sure about this?" He asked while about to unhook her bra. She let her hair out so that it flowed down her back.

"Completely." He carried her onto the bed without even taking his lips off his girlfriends. She put her hands on his cheeks and they both pulled apart ofe a second breathlessly. She looked up at Bellamy and the pair blushed at each other. Just as Bell was about to say something Avery replied with, "Just shut up and kiss me Blake."

"I intend to Donavon." He smirked back and she wrapped her legs around his waist. When they're lips connected again, the kiss was full of passion She tugged at his trousers that were still to come off. "Eager aren't we?"

"Just Kiss me." She ended and their lips connected together once more. It was sweet bliss for the pair of them and it was almost fireworks going off inside the room. They both smiled between kisses and it turned out to be a perfect night for the both of them.

***

Bellamy woke up with Avery fast asleep next to her. "Av. Babe." He tried to wake her up but kept on failing.