twenty one.

Avery sat in the corner of the cave, lying down on a rock.

Bellamy and Octavia were having an argument as per usual. But Avery didn't really care.

"They're here." Miller announced and Avery rushed outside.

Jasper was carrying Raven in his arms while Clarke go

"Need your help! We have to get her inside before she wakes up." Jasper announced, running into the cave.

"Were you followed?"

"Maybe, I don't know." Jasper sighed.

"Clear some space." Clarke ordered hthem, thats when Avery got a proper look at Raven.

"What the hell happened to her?" Sinclair exclaimed.

"I told you on the radio. Raven is not Raven anymore none of them are. Jaha's been chipping everyone."

"Jasper's right I've seen it with my own eyes."

"I don't need your help alright!" Jasper exclaimed while Avery put a hand on his shoulder.

"I dont think you need help from anyone." she told him, he looked at her before putting Raven down. "Just take it easy and explain to us whats the problem."

"Jaha is using the chips to control people. You swallow the chip and changes you, you forget who you are and you see this thing ALIE only she's not really there. She made Raven slit her own wrists. I was trying to get it out of her head, I was trying to help her but..." He explained.

"Ok, let's help her now did she say how?" Avery asked.

"She was working on building something, she needed one of our old wristbands but Jaha destroyed all of them."

"Wait a second does it look like this?" Clarke helt up a pill and Raven opened her eyes.

"Not exactly."

Raven ran out of the cave while Clarke screamed. "Don't let her get away!"

Avery was the fastest out of all of them and rugby tackled her.

"Stop!" Raven exclaimed. Jasper and Bellamy helt her down and Jasper handed Avery a reaperstick.

She stabbed it into her neck, taking a sigh as she fell asleep. "Reaper stick, good idea."

"Last dose." Japser replied.

"We have to go now." Avery ordered.

"Why? ALIE doesn't know where we are." Bellamy told her, grabbing her arm in the process. She let him, turning to Clarke.

"Because I know where we can get a wristband." Avery told her.

***

Avery pulled up at Niylah's traiding post. Clake got out of the rover. "I'll talk to her."

"We're coming with you. We make the rules around here, remember. And we're all kinda all in this together right now."

"That was before Mount Weather."

"We'll it still applies to thoes standing here." Bellamy replied, getting out of the back. "And Avery did sell her the wristband."

"I was desperate and It was my first time out of arkadia since Weather." Avery forgot to tell them that she traided the bracelet for information over Clarke.

"Skaikru is not welcome here, Wanheda." Niylah said, as soon as they walked into the

"Niylah, what's wrong?" Clarke asked. "Is your father here?"