Bonus Chapter 1.

"No way. Not happening," I said as I stepped out of the dressing room and stood in front of the three-way mirror.

Isla, who was sitting in a chair just two feet away, started laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes at her and stared at the pink fluffy tulle dress that covered half of my body.

Ryder, Isla, Blake and I were all wedding shopping. Not for our wedding but for Isla's cousin's wedding.

Ryder and Blake had run off as soon as we walked into the mall, not wanting to deal with Isla's strict planning. Honestly, I wish I would have run off with them.

While they were shopping for suits, Isla and I were currently standing in a dress shop, searching for dresses since apparently I don't have anything that would fit a wedding.

"Okay, yeah. I have to admit I just picked that one out to see how ridiculous you would look," Isla admitted between fits of laughter while wiping away the tears that were rolling down her cheeks.

"Who would have guessed," I grumbled and tried to adjust the top by pulling on the tight material. "Why do we have to go to this wedding anyway? I've met your cousin once."

"Because she wants a big wedding so she told avery family member to brig two or three more people," Isla explained. "She loves presents."

As I was pulling up the dress so that my boobs wouldn't spill out, Ryder and Blake walked through the doors of the store and walked to the corner where Isla and I were.

Blake just chuckled and shook his head before sitting down next to Isla.

Ryder however stopped walking completely and stared at me with wide eyes. His lips rolled into his mouth as if he was trying not to burst out laughing.

I raised an eyebrow at him, silently telling him to keep his mouth shut.

His mouth turned into a grin that he was trying to force down before he too started laughing.

"Babe, what are you wearing?" he spoke as he walked towards me, still chuckling.

"I wasn't the one who picked it out," I explained and playfully glared at Isla.

"Alright, alright," Isla said and held up her hands in defeat while rolling her eyes. "I'll admit it was my idea to put her in it. You have to admit though, it was a great idea," she chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the mirror, pulling a bit more at the dress.

"I swear, if anyone else sees me in this I'll--"

Just as I was talking, the shutter of a camera went off and I saw Ryder holding up his phone.

"Ryder!" I exclaimed and glared at him.

I tried to reach for his phone but he held it above his head. I would have jumped up to grab it but since I was wearing a short, tight dress I figured that it wasn't the best idea.

"I hate you," I told him and stuck my tongue out at him before punching him in his stomach and turning back around.

"Relax. I'm not showing anybody this," he replied and playfully petted my head.

I glared at him and slapped his hand off. "Then what is it for?"

"Leverage," he simply said.

"Leverage?" I asked, wanting him to further explain.

"Correct. Because every now and then you always find some way to make me do whatever you want. And now," he cheekily smiled and waved his phone in front of my face, "so do I."