Chapter 17.

We were currently standing in front of a club called 'Neon Flash'.

It was a good size and you could hear the pumping from the music inside. Thankfully the line wasn't too long and we had only been standing here for a couple of minutes. Pretty soon it was our turn to show the bouncer our IDs.

He was really buff and had that typical bouncer look. The emotionless face, straight pose and intimidating eyes that were watching you the whole time.

All of the guys got through after close examination of their ID. The guy almost didn't let a few of them through but luckily they all got past. I was now the last one to show my ID.

"Well hello there, cutie," the bouncer greeted.

"Hello!" I cheerily said back.

From my experience it was best to "flirt" with the bouncers because there was a likelier chance that you would get in. Especially if you didn't have a real ID.

I handed him my ID but he barely glanced at it before giving it back to. "Go on in, enjoy your night," he said and winked at me.

I smiled at him before walking over to the guys who had been waiting for me.

"How did you just get by so quickly? He didn't even look at your ID!" Blake asked in disbelief.

I shrugged. "It's a gift," I told him and walked past the guys to the bar. I ordered a cocktail and turned around, leaning against the counter.

Bodies were dancing and grinding on each other everywhere. Loud music was blasting through the speakers and colourful lights were flashing. Ryder, Blake and two more of the guys joined me at the bar. I could see the others finding someone to dance with.

I turned around and saw the bartender give me my drink. I drank it all so that no one could have a chance to put something in it. And I was also really thirsty.

"Let's do shots!" one of the guys shouted.

We all cheered and the bartender served us five each a shot and a chaser.

"Ready? And...go!"

We downed the drinks. The liquid burned down my throat but it was nothing I couldn't take. We all drank the chaser and pretty soon I was feeling a light buzz in my head.

An up-beat song started playing and I gasped. "This is one of my favorite songs!" I exclaimed and grabbed the person closest to me and dragged them to the dance floor.

I pushed my way through sweaty bodies into the middle of the dance floor.

Once I turned around to dance I noticed that I had pulled Ryder along. I didn't mind though. I was a little too tipsy to care and wrapped my arms around his neck. I started swaying my hips to the music and Ryder responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

I took my hair out of my ponytail and let it flow around my shoulders.

Suddenly bright and colourful lights started flashing. So that's why the club was called 'Neon Flash'.

I slowly started to grind myself against Ryder. He looked at me with an emotion I can only describe as lust. He pulled my body closer to him and leaned in. Our lips touched ever so slightly. It was barely a whisper of a kiss but I pulled away before anything else could happen. The alcohol in me was making me much more confident.

Ryder growled lightly when I pulled away. Is it bad that I found it really hot?

I smiled teasingly at him and moved against his body. I leaned in and nipped at his ear lobe softly with my teeth. He pulled away and before I could do anything he smashed his lips against mine.