Chapter 10.

"You know what? I'm honoured to be that person," I said.

"And I'm glad that you're that person."

I smiled up at Ryder and he leaned closer to me. I closed the space between us and pressed my lips against his. His kisses were filled with love and passion.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and supported his weight with his other arm. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me. The heat radiated off his body and onto mine.

He bit down on my bottom lip softly and I parted my lips. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started to explore it.

I let out a small moan which only encourages him. He started trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck. He got to my collarbone and starts sucking lightly on a spot.

His lips moved up to my mouth again and he kissed me once more before pulling away.

"As much as I would love to continue this, I think we should start heading back before your parent get worried," he spoke in a husky voice.

I only nodded, still breathless from the kiss.

He kissed me once more before standing up and helping me get up. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked back to his bike.

Once we got there, we put on our helmets and got on his bike. I wrapped my arms around his waist securely.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Let's go."

The engine roared to life and we were off.

______________________

Ten minutes later we arrived at my house.

I got off his bike and took off my helmet. Ryder also took his off but stayed on his bike.

I stood next to his bike and he slightly turned to look at me.

"See you tomorrow?" I asked him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He placed a lingering kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"See you tomorrow, darling," he smirked and put his helmet back on.

He turned his bike back on and drove into the night. I smiled to myself and unlocked the front door with my keys.

"I'm home!" I called out.

"That's good, honey. Get to bed soon!"

I walked past the kitchen and looked at the oven clock. It was a little after 9. I walked up the steps and into my room. I changed into some shorts and a loose t-shirt before walking into Nathan's room.

Him and Dylan were on the floor, playing with some toys.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I walked into the room.

"Kenny! Your back! Where were you?"

"I was out with a friend. What are you guys doing?"

"We're playing with my cars. Did you hurt yourself?"he asked me and pointed at my neck.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and reached a hand up to my neck.

"Right there on your neck. It looks like a bruise."

"What?!" I yelled and ran to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and sure enough there was a hickey on my collarbone.

I'm going to kill Ryder...

Dylan walked into my bathroom with his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. "So are you gonna tell me who gave you that hickey?" he asked me with a smirk.