Chapter 21.

"Kennedy! Would you hurry up!" Ryder asked frustratedly.

"I don't know what to wear!" I complained and threw myself hopelessly on my bag.

"Clothes! That can't be so hard!" he replied.

I was currently trying to find an outfit for the party tonight. Somehow I had managed to convince Ryder to go. So now the whole team was going to go.

Coach was so happy with our win that he let us do anything we wanted tonight. As long as we were all back and packed by 10am tomorrow morning.

We had about an hour until the party started.

Ryder was sitting on our bed and yelling at me to hurry up while I was sitting in front of my bag, yelling at him not to rush me.

We weren't really getting anywhere.

"Why don't you just wear jeans and a shirt? It's what everyone else will be wearing," he said.

"Because that's what all the guys will be wearing. It's a high school party, meaning every girl is either wearing a dress or a skirt. And I didn't pack either of those things."

"Fine then! Just go naked," he said. "I'd like that more, anyway."

I turned around and looked at him with an 'are you kidding me' look. He was smirking at me so I grabbed one of my shirts and threw it at his face.

It landed perfectly over his face and he reached up a hand to pull it off of him.

"Pervert," I muttered, still loud enough for him to hear me and went back to digging through my bag.

Someone knocked on the door and Ryder got up to open it when he saw me still hopelessly rummaging through my bag.

"Whoa. What happened here?" I heard Blake ask.

I looked up and saw him walking into the room.

"What do you mean?"

That's when I noticed that I wasn't just searching through my bag but also had clothes strewn all around me. I didn't even remembering throwing them onto the floor.

I let myself fall onto the ground in exhaustion. Not did I only have to find an outfit, but I now had to clean up this mess too.

Blake looked at Ryder for an explanation.

"Kennedy is having a hard time finding a shirt and a pair of pants," he said.

I scoffed. "That's not true at all! I need an outfit that's not just a pair of pants and a plain shirt."

Ryder rolled his eyes and took the position on the bed that he had before.

"Well..." Blake said and started to look through my bag. "Why don't you just wear this?"

He held up some dark blue skinny jeans and a gray off the shoulder sweater.

I groaned. "No! I wear something like that everyday. It's not something special."

He dropped my clothes and put his hands up in defeat. "Well they than I can't help you. I don't really know that much about girl's fashion." He got up and sat down on the foot of the bed.

"Ugh. You guys are useless," I complained and pouted my lips.

"Last time I checked we weren't your personal team of stylists," Ryder voiced without looking up from his phone.

"You'd do a sucky job anyway," I mumbled.

I started to fold some of the clothes that were laying around me when there was another knock on the door. Blake got up and looked through the peephole in the door. He opened it and Connor and Justin came into the room.