Courtesy (Optimus Prime x Megatron) Lemon

Megatron glanced at his Prime. He stood vigilante in all his glory unaware of the gladiator's meaningful gaze. His beaming red optics focused on the perfectly curved framework of his vibrant plates. He struggled to breath steadily as his optics scanned his beautiful body.

The kindness in his face with the touch of innocence in those ultra marine optics made the warlord almost feel ashamed for thinking impulsively of him. Just getting a swift look from Optimus made his spark thump in his chest. The brilliant tinge of red carried out to his arms and torso. Whenever Megatron looked at his lover's chest, he couldn't help but feel the power of the Matrix beyond his broad windshield guarded chassis containing his very soul. His spark called out to him like a soft angelic whisper, deeming it's rightful ownership of the Decepticon leader. The greatest quality of the Prime would have to be those perfectly curved hips that hugged around his sexy waist he was rocking. Every time he took a step they would grind over his thighs and swivel his pelvis. The gladiator couldn't count for the number of times he had found himself staring at his splendid aft. This time he was getting a little carried away. Who would of thought that Primus could create such perfection in a loyal and imperial form.

"Megatron? What is it?", Optimus questioned when he noticed his sparkmate staring at him in silence. He looked at the warlord so calm and diligent with the shine of his silver plates reflecting off the illumination. Megatron's crimson optics softened when he caught sight of him. The way the Prime's optics sparkled made him weak. The purity in them were what he had feared would strike a skip of the sparkbeat. The more he looked at his gorgeous Optimus, the faster the energon began to pump in his veins. He saw his dermas parted out of concern. He continued to look at them, wanting to claim them with his own. Megatron jerked his helm back quickly realizing what he was thinking and diverted his optics, clearing his throat nervously.

"N-Nothing Optimus", he stuttered. He screamed in his head for allowing his flustered behavior to show through. Optimus blinked at the taller mech. He could of sworn he saw a blush form along his faceplate.

"Are you blushing?", he noted the obvious. Megatron grew tense trying to hide the fact that he could no longer stare at his adorable face, but Optimus was observative.

"Come here", he spoke softly. Optimus wrapped his servo along the back of Megatron's neck. The mech's spiky optic ridges shot up in surprise.

"What are you- mmmff", Megatron was cut off by the touch of Prime's warm dermas. The kiss was so gentle, so enlightening that he melted into the sensation with ease. He instinctively closed his optics, moaning into his mouth. A warmth spread from the contact throughout his frame. It was so satisfying that his sensor nodes tingled. Megatron traced his servo along the side of Prime's body down to his hips and rested it there. He felt Optimus shiver from the delicate touch of his sharp digits grazing along his sensitive plates unexpectedly.

Optimus pulled away to witness his partner recollecting himself from the random act of affection. His optics were constricted. Even for a tough thick minded mech such as Megatron, somehow he was able to find ways to get into his gears. He chuckled softly, flashing him a sweet smile. Deep inside he knew his lover's true feelings towards him. Even if he didn't show much of it, it was there. He wanted to do things to the Prime, but was too reluctant. This much he knew given the way Megatron was looking at him earlier. Those hungry optics were a sign of pure lust. He was willing to commit.

Optimus took his partner in his dermas again, only this time he took the initiative to increase the intimacy. He could feel the ridges of Megatron's scars on his dermas, not that he minded. He loved every bit of the warlord's imperfections. Megatron grunted when he felt the touch of Prime's glossa sneak through to gain entry into his cavity. His mouth seemed to of opened on it's own allowing access for Optimus to explore him at will. The gladiator's optics flickered from the feel of the glossa curling in his mouth, tasting his sweet insides. As much as he enjoyed being pursued by the Prime he needed to even out the play.