12

Mark's P.O.V.

      Jack and I went to the beach where the meeting is I guess. It's around 5 am. Yep, the sun still hasn't risen. We reached there, seeing a big crowd surrounding an empty stool. Heheh, looks pretty funny though. They all look like zombies, god. Luckily, we slept straight away, not caring if we didn't bathe or not.

Mr. Kotetsu stood on the stool. "Alright kids, welcome to the second day of the fieldtrip! Now, all of you, or some of you, will feel a bit too tired for any intense activities, so we are planning on going for a hike and see the sunrise together! And since S-Jack and Mark already went, why not let the students lead the way and the teachers will scatter in the crowd, in case no one gets lost." Everyone looked at us.

"Alright everyone, please prepare for hiking. I recommend you bring a water bottle though. We can also have breakfast there if you'd like. Take your time, we will wait for you." Everyone rushed back in, probably want to buy breakfast as soon as they can.

~~~~

"Alright guys, follow my lead, and don't be noisy if you want to see animals." Everyone shushed each other, silencing the crowd. We went to the forest, walking along cleared paths. We saw a few animals here and there, but apart from that, it was peaceful. Jack looks like he was going to break into a sprint but I refrained him just because the people behind us aren't...so fit. Well, kinda. Halfway through the mountains, everyone started staking small sips of their large bottles. Some people are too busy to notice that they are panting like dogs. We reached there, and everyone ran to the field, lying on the patch of flowers (if it isn't logic, let's just go with it).

"Mark! Let's go up to that rock!" Jack pointed on the large rock that layed beside the edge of the cliff that we sat on yesterday.

I nodded and we climbed it, feeling the morning breeze better. We saw a small light starting to show on the horizon.

"Hey guys! It's starting!" Jack yelled. Everyone shuffled towards the edge but not too much. As soon as the last person arrived, the sun started to show itself. Clicks are heard and I could tell it's irritating Jack. I turned to the crowd and was bout to shush them when I realized I caught the photographers red handed. They were taking pictures...of us? I  shrugged it off since the clicking stopped and looked back. Jack layed his head on my shoulders and I chuckled, rubbing shapes behind his back.

The sun has fully rosen and it's too bright to even see the sun.

"Alright guys, you can do whatever you want, but come back at the beach before 1300 alright? Alright. Now scram!" The students scattered, some going back and some still staying to take pictures.

"UGH, fuck it." Jack took out something that's folded and unfold it, locking it I think and gave it to me. It's the frisbee!

"Wait, what? It's foldable?" I examine it.

"Who cares? Now let's go!" He pulled me down from the rock to the ground. I stood up, dusting off my pants. He grabbed my arm and walked to somewhere unnoticeable but very spacious.

"C'mon! Throw it and I'll catch it!" I threw the frisbee and he catched it but took it with his hands in case someone is watching us. This continued for about half an hour until one boy from our class ran out the bushes, screaming.

"HELP, WOLVES!!!" He ran past us, disappearing again. A pack of white wolves appeared from the bush the guy ran out from.

"GAH!" I yelped.

"Samantha, Amy what are you doing?!" Jack yelled, which cause the wolves and I to jump from the volume of his volume.

"W-we were out here for vacation until we saw him." The one with a black heart on its side said.

"And........we can't help it..." The one with a black star on its side said quietly.

Jack sighed. "I know. But bring Aunt Kathy along with you," Jack scolded, calming down.

"Sorry Jack...." Jack hugged them.

"Daaw, I can't be mad at you two." The one with the star looked at me.

"Who's this handsome?" Jack released them.

"This is Mark, my friend." I saw something glint in his eyes but it disappeared. "Mark, this is Samantha," He pointd on the black heart one, "And this is Amy." He pointed at the other one with the star.

"Heey, did you know that Jack is-" Samantha was shushed by Jack's hand on her jaw.

"-gay," Amy finished off.

"Oh." I laughed. "That's a coincidence, I'm gay too. Well, not really. I'm bi." Jack's face softened.

"Alright, well. I'm not a wolf, they're just my cousins on my mom's side; the wolf tribe." Jack jazz-hand. I laughed once again.

"Jack, we'd better be going. Nice mweting ya Samantha and Amy."

~~~~

The previous activity we did was volleyball. Now is swimming. I'm concerned of Jack though. He looked like he's going to lose it and run away.

"You okay Jack? You don't have to do it if you wanna." I put a hand on his back. He loosens a bit but I could tell he's still scared.

"N-no, sometimes we should face our fears," He said, facing me with a crooked smiled.

"I'll stay by your side, I promise." He nodded and we walked forward to the sea. I gulped.

"You know...I'm acared too."

He looked at me." What? Water?"

"...No. Not really. Just the sea." I shuddered thinking about me stranded in a reft in the middle of the sea, a shark named Wayne nearby me.

"I'll stay by your side, I promise." I smiled.

"Let's...Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo! So this is it. Got it finished during the weekdays YAS!!! I got enough time after tuition and school to write this Chappy. So yep.

-Siti9434