18

No One's P. O. V.

Today is the day. The day where people cosplay as different types of characters. Some from the Undertale Random and some from the Overwatch Fandom. Some from the Creepypasta Fandom and some from the FNaF Fandom.

"Come on guys! You are taking too long!" Finally,the two girls exited from the guest room, Amy cosplaying as Mercy from Overwatch while Sam and Jack cosplaying as their true identity.

"Alright, we're done. Now let's go."

The trio walked out to meet their friends, Sofie holding Jack's hand. Sofie was cosplaying as Star Butterfly from Star vs the Forces Of Evil. Sofie decided to go trick or treating with her friends, one of their mothers guiding them.

"Jack! Jack! Over there!" Sofie pointed to a few kids that was waving at her. Both Jack and Sofie headed towards her friends.

"Hello Jack. So nice to meet you." A woman walked towards them, smiling.

"Hello miss. Are you going to be guiding them?" She nodded. "Make sure Sofie doesn't eat her candies all at once. And can I have your number? In case if anything happens."

"Sure." The woman and the teenager gave their numbers to the other.

"Alright, thank you. Have a Happy Halloween." The woman waved and Jack, Amy and Sam continued walking.

"Hey Jack, since your friends don't really know us, I feel like we should hang out with each other, for now. Can we?" Amy asked.

"Sure, see ya." They waved and Jsck continued to walk towards his destination. But as he was searching for his friends, a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist from behind. He yelped.

"Hi Jack." Jack blushed and giggled. "Hi Mark. Do you know where the others went?"

"Nope. I was going to our meet up when I saw you." Mark let go of Jack who turned around to meet a pair of beautiful brown eyes.

"We should go find them together!" Jack held Mark's pinky like a child would. Mark chuckled.

"Okay." They got a few scares here and there, the main people who are scaring other trick or treaters was a group of four wearing hideous costumes. But that's the fun in Halloween.

People had been talking about the four here and there. Jack learned that their names was Eugene, Zach, Ned and Keith, also known As The Try Guys. Apparently, the four would sometimes try thngs that people think it's hilarious or digusting. But overall, they were pretty cool.

"AHHH SHIT YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" That familiar girlish scream was heard not far from the two. If you don't know who that is, it's Felix.

"They're there!" Jack gently pulled Mark's pinky towards the chuckles.

"Oh god, that was the best reaction I've ever heard from anyone else!" The korean-looking guy laughed.

"There you guys are! Gosh, we've been looking all over for you guys!" Mark and Jack's friends and the Try Guys looked at them.

"OH, hey! Aren't you the new kid? Ummm... Jack, right?" the short one, Zach, asked.

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"Oh, cuz you're the NEW KID!!! You look cute, and if you don't notice, people want to get you!!!" Ned said, his voice turning into a 'scary' voice at the end.

Jack yelped. "They want to... kidnap me?!"

Mark laughed, shaking his head. "No,no. Not like that. What Ned's trying to say is that people are like, really into you, so..."

"Oh." Jack blushed.

"Anyways, nice costume Jack. Where did you get it? It's so... real." Ken touched the tail, causing it to avoid his touch like some cat's tails would.

Jack's ear twitch a bit. "Oh! Heh, just got it from, uhh..."

"Amazon!" Mark interrupted. "He got it from Amazon! It was... expensive but his mother didn't mind, since he can resell it again, heh. Yeah..." He cleared his throat.

"Oh. Cool. Anyways, we should go. Bye guys!!!" The group waved to the Try Guys as they started walking to their first house.

~~~~

After they finished visiting the last house, their bags were surprisingly almost full since a lot of people retreated to their homes to meet their bed and some people wouldn't want some leftover candies in their house so they would go 'oh! You can have as much candies as you want!'. They were mingling around, talking to each other when Jack's phone vibrated.

Jack checked his phone to see a message from the phone number Sofie's friend's mom gave him telling him to fetch his little sister. He turned to his friends. "Hey guys, I'm going to take my sister home. Is there anything you guys wanna do after I sent her home? In case I have to tell my mom."

"Maybe we can go slumber party? If that's okay with yall of course." Felix suggested.

"Yeah we can! But can we pick another house? We went to your house plenty of times." Mark complained.

Felix scted as if he was offended before putting on a calm face. "Okay. Since you're the one complaining, why don't we go to YOUR house?" Felix smirked.

Mark panicked a bit. "Wait what?! No, that's not--"

"Yeah! Let's go to his house!" Jack interrupted him, wondering what his house looked like.

"Sure. You should go, your sister is waiting." Felix pushed him away from the group.

"Ummm... okay. Are you sure---"

"Yes yes we all agree it and all that stuff. I'll text you the address and all that jazz, okay? See ya later." Felix and the rest waved at Jack who rolled his eyes and started walking. As soon as Jack was out of sight, he sighed in relief. "Alright Mark, you have some explaining to do with your mother."

Mark squinted his eyes. "I have a feeling you're planning on something..."

"No I'm not. Now stop wasting your time and start talking to your mom okay? Okay, good luck!" Felix pushed him to where he can call his mother privately. Once he was out of sight as well, Felix turned to his friends with a devious smile. "Huddle up boys. We got a ship to sail."

"Oh what did we get ourselves into." The remainder sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, SO! I finished this chapter and I did some adjustments to the first chapter. If I feel like I want to adjust some more chapters, then I will. But if yall got a chapter missing or a chapter that has a lot of mistakes, please do not hesitate to come and talk to me, I want all of the newcomers and the 'old' ones feel at ease and don't need to get at least a bit fustrated by my mistakes, I am trying my best. So...yeah. Hope yall like it!

-Rainbloom64