10

Jack's P.O.V.

      I woke up early and was about to stretch when I realized that Mark was hugging from behind. Oh, right. I just remembered about last night.

Flashback

We reached our room, and opened the door with the hotel key. I sat on the bed next to the large window. Then, I just realized something. I signalled Mark to come closer, and he did. I leaned to his ear and whispered,

"I just remembered I can't sleep without my ears and tail popping out Mark."

"Do you mind if I hug you from behind?" I was surprised.

"Why?"

"So that the chances of them seeing your tail narrows." He does have a point.

"Alright," I said, giving in.

"Alright, night guys." We both looked at them and they were cuddling with each other, but was facing this way.

"Let's just do this," I said, slipping in the bed. It was quite hot in here, so I didn't use the blankets. My body faced the walls that was completely clear, seeing the beautiful view. Then, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and felt a body press against my back gently. I blushed as I let out my ears and tail, my muscles finally relaxing. I sighed and shifted a bit and slept peacefully.

End of Flashback

I felt the grip tighten a bit then relaxed. I layed there for what seems like hours until Mark woke up. He groaned and stretched, letting me go during the process. I sat up and looked at him. I was about to go shower when Mark pulled me back on the bed, this time I was facing him. I groaned.

"Mark,we gotta go," I whispered yelled.

"Just...Five more minutes," He mumbled, pulling me closer.

"But-" I couldn't finish my sentence when I felt a sensational feeling on my head. I decided not to argue in case the feeling stopped as I purred, my ears twitching a bit.

"I-I guess 5 minutes won't h-hurt," I said between purring.

After 5 minutes, I tried to fight back the feeling but it's too powerful. It sends me chills as he run his fingers through my hair. I could tell I was purring louder now and leaned against his hand, wanting more. He chuckled and continued petting me and instead of petting on my top head, he ran his hair further down my head, increasing the pleasurable feeling. He repeated this andd I almost drift off to sleep until we heard Dan groan. I quickly hid my feline features and ushered Mark to continue. He did as we heard a yawn.

"Hey, are they still asleep?" I lay still, my forehead still on Mark's chest. I decided to speak up.

"Mornin guys."

"Well that answered your question. I'm gonna go shower first." There was a dound of the door closing and a 'click' signalling us that Dan locked the bathroom door.

~~~~

We finally reached the enterance of the hotel where the announcement is being held.

"Good morning darlings~ My name is Mettaton. Today, we are going to do something that involves hiking and running. The teachers and I organised an obsacle course. The rules are simple. Don't destroy any obstacles, cheat or fight  with your opponent or else you are disqualified. Two pairs will enter the obstacle and the pair that reaches the finish line first wins. Understand?" We all nodded. "Great, now darlings, go to the beach where the obstacles are located. I'll see you darlings later~ Tata!" The teachers went on a large van, unfair.

"Come on guys! Let's go!" A guy said, or yelled. We all ran there and reached the beach.

"All right brats. The first one will be Ashley and Carflo vs Max and Shelby!" The four went in the obstacle that was covered with walls. I gulped. This will be fun.

After an hour of waiting, our names are finally called.

"Jack and Mark vs Arin and Danny!" I looked at Mark nervously.

"Come on, it'll be fun, trust me." He smiled assuringly. I breathed in and out, feeling a bit more confident.

"Let's do this." We went in the obstacle along with Arin and Danny and the first obstacle was to walk along a rope and below was water. I gulped. Not only I hate water, but I'm scared of heights even if it's just a few metres high.

"Look straight ahead, don't focus on the water." I nodded and steadily walked there like it was just nothing. Mark arrived after a few seconds and we ran towards the trees. The next obstacle is to bring a barrel and a heavy box to the end.

"I'll handle the box. You roll the barrel," Mark said.

"Alright, if you say so." I quickly roll the barrel with Mark by my side, carrying the box quite easily. We reached the end and ran towards the next but last obstacle, the dark room. We went inside and tried to find a way out. I tried kicking a wall but instead hit my toe.

"Ow!" He laughed and I felt something fell.

"Ow...my bum... hey, I think I found a way out. The wall is opened." We carefully ran towards the exit and saw sunlight. We ran faster, and reached the end.

"Jack and Mark wins by a second!" I looked at the other team, they were panting. I walk up to them and stretched out my hand.

"Good game," I said, panting a bit. The guy with straight brown hair took my hand.

" You too," He said.

"Darlings, you did excellent there. You may do anything you want, but after the last two pairs finishes, the winners will have to meet Mr. Dragneel, alright?" We nodded.

"So, you're...Jack?" I nodded.

"Hi Arin." Mark walked up to me.

"Hey Mark," Arin waved. "Hey, we'd better get going. Hope we'll see each other again  including you Jack."

"So... whaddaya wanna do?" I thought for a moment. I was about to say something when a certain dirty blonde dude engulfed Mark into a bear hug, making him fall.

"Hi Mark. Hey, you guys wanna make a sandcastle together? Me and Marzia was collecting decorations." I smiled.

"I'm in!"

"Ugh, you're so heavy Felix..." Mark said.

"Hmph! Rude." Felix get off of Mark who dusted his clothes.

"Sure, let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi yall!!! So... yeah. Still haven't been doing my homework :/ too lazy. I should, but I don't wanna! :((( Why must life be good but bad at the same time?!?!

-Siti9434