"I'm sorry. I didn't know. That must be hard having to raise her alone. I couldn't even imagine," she says shaking her head. At least you have Joey to help you," she adds.

"Don't be sorry. He brought it on himself," I say honestly.

It grows quiet then a few minutes later Star is coming down the hall into the kitchen saying, "Have you seen this?"

"What?" I ask looking over my shoulder.

"What Deja posted on Instagram.."

I roll my eyes saying, "No, I have her blocked on all social media. I don't really care either."

"You'll care about this. You probably wanna see this. She's talking straight reckless. She's saying some crazy shit about you and Joey."

I sigh turning the stove top off grabbing Star's phone. I look at the picture then start reading the caption...

 I look at the picture then start reading the caption

Bitches are so 2faced. When a man says she's just a 'friend' & he looks at her like a 'sis' don't believe it. That same chick will be plotting on your man. They'll befriend you & act like they want you to be with their 'bro' when really they want him. Guess you got what you wanted. You just wanted my spot and a father for your bastard baby #TrustNoBitch

As soon as I saw she mentioned my child I was heated. "I'ma fuck the bitch up," is all I say sort of calmly.

"She made a whole bunch of other posts too. That's not the only one. This chick is crazy."

"She doesn't know crazy. I'll show her crazy when I whoop her ass for talking about my daughter."

I chop the tomatoes more aggressively making Star say, "Girl, I didn't mean to get you started. I just thought you should know. I don't want you doing anything stupid."

"Naw, I'm glad you showed me. It won't be stupid, it'll be worth it. She'll learn to never utter me or Joey's name again," I say in a monotone voice. "The tacos are ready," I announce.

Joey
Los  Angeles, CA.

I sit in the studio of my old condo producing a beat when my phone starts to ring. I grab it off of the table seeing it's Dyme. As soon as I answer Dyme is yelling, "I'm gonna kill this bitch!" She kept saying it over and over again.

"Who?!" I ask in confusion.

"That stupid ass bitch, Deja. She's making all these posts on Instagram spreading lies for no damn reason. Then she's gonna call my baby a bastard child. I'm gonna kill her and bury her my damn self."