XII

If you a female & fucked more than 9 niggas your pussy is dead. A cat only has 9 lives. Y'all hoes pussy in a pet cemetery.
-Joey Fatts [💀]

• Ride For My Niggaz •

2014

Joey.
Compton, CA.

I pulled up to my grandmas house in Compton finding a spot to park on the packed street

I pulled up to my grandmas house in Compton finding a spot to park on the packed street. I got out walking to the backyard going in where I heard loud music playing. The backyard was filled with people eating, drinking, dancing and playing games like dice or dominoes. A typical hood barbecue. See the thing is this party is for my cousin, Marcel's birthday and to celebrate the fact he signed to Def Jam. I knew I wasn't welcome, but I got invited and I came anyway.

As soon as I stepped in I got greeted by some family members when Matika came over to me. I rolled my eyes thinking they're still together. She really took him back after all that. I don't even know why she's coming up to me right now though. "Joey, what are you doing here? You can't be here."

"And who are you to tell me I can't be at my own grandmothers house? Nobody. You ain't family, so you don't have the right. You're just a girlfriend, so unless my granny tells me to leave I'm not going anywhere," I said smacking my lips as my aunt came over to me handing me a beer. Call me jealous, but I haven't liked this chick since her and Marcel started dating. She changed him. That was obvious by the way he's been acting towards me and his once best friend, Char.

When she realized I wasn't leaving she stormed off as I began to talk to my Uncle Rodney. In the middle of our conversation Marcel walked up to me saying, "Did you not know who this get together was for? Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

I turned towards him saying, "I know it's for you."

"Did you come here to apologize? If not you gotta go, bruh."