XXIX

"I think people should just bust they nut, mind they business, get money & leave me the fuck alone."
-Dyme Taylor [💯]

• Can't Get Enough •

Can't Get Enough •

2015.

Joey.
Long Beach, CA.

As I brushed my teeth all I could think about was the night before

As I brushed my teeth all I could think about was the night before. I knew Dyamond and I knew she jumped to a bunch of conclusions in her head, but acted all normal on the outside. She's good at hiding her emotions. She was hella awkward. She obviously came to Deja's house for a reason, but after ten minutes of sitting in awkward silence she left. I really don't get her. Why is it so hard for her to admit she has feelings for me?

After I get dressed I leave Deja's house then drive a couple of blocks to my mothers house. When I pull up I see Dyme's car is there, so that's good because I want to talk to her. I use my key to walk in where I see my mom wearing her work uniform looking ready to go. "Good morning, Ma." I say as she kisses my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" She asks while looking in her purse for something.

"Dyme. Where she at?" I ask.

"Uh, she's not here."

I furrow my brows saying, "You sure? Her car is outside." I point my thumb towards the front as my mom nods her head.

"I saw her leave. Said she was going to breakfast with someone. They probably picked her up."

I smack my lips a little saying, "Alright, thanks. Have a good day at work."

"I'll try. That bitch, Kim is always trying me. That Lueders park will come out real quick and snatch a bitch quick!" She said grabbing the air as I laughed.