VI

I just ran across a girl I would have killed for in high school. I had the ultimate crush on her. She dumb ugly and out of shape now. I win.
-Joey Fatts [😂]

• The Set Up •

2013

Joey
Long Beach, CA

"I think that's him

"I think that's him. He's home," Shontae whispered as we heard the front door open. I walked over to the closet going in as she closed the door behind me. I pulled my gun out as I heard footsteps then a male voice begin to talk to Shontae.

I looked through the slits of the closet doors watching as he kissed all over her. I laughed to myself because I had just got done fucking her not too long ago. He was probably tasting my dick in her mouth and everything. "Move, Veto. You're drunk," she said trying to move away from him.

"I. Am. Not. Drunk!" He slurred still trying to touch on her. I was trying to be patient and wait on the signal, but I was already getting impatient. I continued to watch as he roughly kissed on her as she tried to push him away. "What is your problem?" He asked angrily.

At this point I didn't care about a plan. I took the safety off of the gun then cracked the closet open a little. "What was that?" He asked becoming alert looking around.

He stood up straight looking around even more frantic as Shontae said, "You're being paranoid."

"No, I know I heard somethin'. You got somebody in my house," he asked still looking around. He walked over towards the closet shouting, "Huh?! Answer my question?"

"N-no," Shontae stuttered. As soon as he got right by the closet door I stuck the gun out of the crack and pulled the trigger. I could hear Shontae scream. I watched as he went down then pushed the closet door back as I came out. "You said you weren't gon' hurt him?!" She yelled looking at his body on the ground in shock.