Weird anomalies everywhere

Okay so guys..... Sorry for not continuing this story I got so many school work so I'm really sorry and in this chapter you'll see Rex, Alice, Mizuki and Elliot telling (Y/N) to train her to fight and do her promise that she made for them with her personality trait. In the next it's all about training

Involve peeps: Blueselot TyrantRex01

(Y/N)'s POV

After the fell-to-the-portal-thingy incident, I am still been held captive in Reaper Sanses house. I've been taken care because of my wounds from the fell. I've been here for 2 weeks. 2 FREAKING WEEKS. My butt is so numb because of sitting in the bed for 2 hell-y weeks. As I was in this deep thought, the door flew open revealing Toriel, who has been healing me, smiling at me. "You could go home, my child." She told me as she walk towards me I hugged her in excitement. "Thanks..... Mom." I said as I felt her sobbing. "Are you alright mom??" I asked her. She nods and looks at me "I just.... Call me whatever you like, my child. Oh and child....", She kneels down at my height and looks at me with a that serious face, "Something weird is going on in every AU now please be careful and be aware of your surroundings, I don't want you to get hurt" She smiles while warning me as I nod and she helps me up to walk to where the portal was. She then waved at me goodbye and went away. Reaper is there looking at me "Just like Tori said to you, you gotta be careful cause all the Sanses including me, Classic, Cross and even Lust are going to protect you from the weird things that are going on." Reaper explains and hugs me "I'll miss ya kiddo." He mumbles as I hugged him back patting his shoulder, "I'll miss you too....." I spoke to him as I looked at the portal "Gotta go. Toodles!!!" I waved him goodbye as I jumped into the portal landing myself in Sanses and Papyruses couch.

Then, Cross and Classic notices me as they hugged me. "WHERE WERE YOU (Y/N)???" They yelled at me. There is a hint of anger but also worriedness and sadness from their voice. "Well first thing, I'm sorry cause I got a bad wound by falling down to Reapertale. And of course I wouldn't leave you guys alone looking like you both are gay or something hahahaha" I laughed as they looked at me. 

"You would (Y/N)" They both said

"I wouldn't"

"You would"

"I wouldn't"

"You would"

"Fine I would to make a ship canon" 

They groaned as I burst in laughter. "Sorry just because there are many Sanses that I meet that doesn't means I couldn't ship them!!" I shrug as they lay on the floor with that 'Fuck you' face.

???? POV

I saw Classic and Cross laying on the floor and (Y/N) laughing like a maniac. I grin widely and look at the screen "Your soul looks so delicious, (Y/N). I'll kill you just like I kill Frisk" I smile looking at my assistant. "Shall we??" I asked her "We shall.... At the proper time." She grins deviously.

Rex's POV

I woke up with tons of cold sweat dripping down on my face. I immediately run to (Y/N) "(Y/N). We have to talk about.... That" I look at her hoping she would understand and thank the Gods she does understands what I meant. I hovered her to a room in the house as I look at her "(Y/N), me, Alice, Mizuki and Elliot are going to teach you to fight with your trait..... Not that fighting that you are thinking but how to self defense without weapons" I told her as she nods. "Well then..." Everything turns black and white "Let's start shall we??"